• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 New York Rangers On Going Thread

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
david son, i have been calling for staal & girardi to be traded now for EVER.... staal, i have to say is having a good year, but what that is based on i have no freekin idea, i can't stand watching him play... every newcomer on D out shines these 2 baffoons, its beyond my understanding!!!

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
david son, i have been calling for staal & girardi to be traded now for EVER.... staal, i have to say is having a good year, but what that is based on i have no freekin idea, i can't stand watching him play... every newcomer on D out shines these 2 baffoons, its beyond my understanding!!!

I really want us to go after Duchene but they will ask for Skeji in any deal and we can afford to weaken our defense because we have those two back there. As far as Staal I dont think he is playing bad if he was being paid like a 4th defensemen I would be extremely happy with what we are getting, but he is getting paid nearly 6 million a year. That is a lot of money tied up in someone who is not a franchise corner stone. Its the same problem with Nash.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do not give up Skeji!!!

I agree especially how the rest of our defense is playing. I like Holden but he is not going to get better then he already is but man would it be great to have a scoring center who can win faceoffs.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jekyll is back Hyde now left.....Flyers and this game. He saw 3 shots and gave up a goal, now don't blame the 5 in front of him.:trash:

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So thoughts on AV extension. Its ok he has done more with less but I without rebuilding we wont win the cup we dont have the players to compete with the big guns of the NHL. Also I love Mac but now that Backes isnt a Capt. Mac takes over as the worst C in hockey.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like the extention, although i know he doesn't have the defense first mentality, which imo gets you the Cup, there really isn't much out there that has the experience he has.. i like AV.. its not his fault girardi & staal are still here, but i do believe he could have done something about it... confused, ? so am i!!!!!

go rangers?

great game the other nite, sabres deserved the win, but better team won! hank still looks unsure of himself, we need him!!! raanta ain't winning us cup there crazy stealthy, oh and BTW, congrats to raanta on the birth of his child!!!

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like the extention, although i know he doesn't have the defense first mentality, which imo gets you the Cup, there really isn't much out there that has the experience he has.. i like AV.. its not his fault girardi & staal are still here, but i do believe he could have done something about it... confused, ? so am i!!!!!

go rangers?

great game the other nite, sabres deserved the win, but better team won! hank still looks unsure of himself, we need him!!! raanta ain't winning us cup there crazy stealthy, oh and BTW, congrats to raanta on the birth of his child!!!

Not much you can do when they both have no movements. Im hoping Gordon will convince one or both to waive it for the expansion draft. Though even if that is the case I cant see Vegas taking either at that price.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

go rangers?

Wrong!...Raanta just got back from injury and Hank doesn't have an excuse for his deer in headlights type play (you said so yourself) as well as his Jekyll and Hyde mode. Last game he should have won the game before 16 shots 3 goals. Take notice when Raanta starts the front five play better because they have confidence in Raanta to make the save. Hank isn't going to win in the postseason because his play is sub-par in the regular season. HANK IS NOT BACK HE STILL IN PRESEAON FORM. CHOKE KING!

THE FIRST 3 shots in this game ...guess what he gave up a goal!

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no way bro, they play more cautious in front of raanta, because they know he is the back up.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look Girardi with a shitty play and it leads to a goal. SHOCKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
way bro!...go back and look at Raanta's wins:nod:

he is playing for 1 of the best teams in league, c'mon bro.. rangers have been at the top for a while now, not because of him bro, i like him but he aint all that bro. as far as lundy, that last goal, thats lundy bro , losin focus... rangers window of opp. has just about shut with him in net, i think he has 1 more shot!

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the type of play Hank has to play to finish out the regular season and go deep into the postseason. No more 2 min modes, no more Jekyll and hyde, no more giving up goals on small amount of shots. Tonight he gets my first star and hopefully this game will turn his play around for the rest of the season:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::yes:

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st goal by the preds, staal & clendening on ice same time, AV really?? and wtf is staal doing up high with stepan down low? only rangers can dominate and get scored on 1st, lol not worried, but LOL...

go rangers

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STAAAL SUCKSSS #2 on ice & TO again... michelletti & rosen u 2 baffoons, call him out for schitts sake

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rangers BETTER pick up a serious Dman, lundy ain't gonna hold team less then 3 goals

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah two of those 3 goals last night Hank had no shot I mean the first goal our Dmen just let him stand there alone in the front and didnt put a hand on him the whole time. So I agree we really need to replace our d-corps.