• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be a great move for the Lakers, imo, but why would the Nuggets do that?

Yeah, I would want no part of this if I'm Denver.

Faired is mostly a energy guy and needs to be surrounded by shooters.

But, the last thing they need is to add another young core guy and a ignoramus who acts like a preschooler.

Maybe they feel like they need to thin the backcourt after drafting Beasley and Murray.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got no idea what this 'incident where the team ignored him' was either. If he was talking about Russell that blew over within days.

The Lakers' team chemistry with the young core is about an great as i've ever seen.
http://www.inquisitr.com/2948062/da...k-young-tape-leaked-is-an-nba-trade-imminent/

Lakers’ D’Angelo Russell Shunning Also Looks Like It’s Happening In Games (Video)

Reports: Lakers players shun D'Angelo Russell over Nick Young video

Lakers teammates 'ticked off' at D'Angelo Russell because of secretly recorded video

"Right now, they're handling it by isolating him,” an unnamed member of the Lakers organization told ESPN in a story published late Tuesday night.

Russell sat by himself at a recent team breakfast meeting, according to ESPN. On another occasion, Russell entered the locker room and sat next to guard Lou Williams, who got up and walked away.

ome Lakers players have distanced themselves from rookie D’Angelo Russell after a video surfaced a few days ago in which he secretly recorded teammate Nick Young talking about women other than his fiancee, Iggy Azalea.

Russell and Young are friends but the video, which was surreptitiously shot a couple of months ago according to a person with knowledge of it, could drive a wedge between them and cause more problems for a team with a 15-59 record.

Other teammates are "ticked off" at Russell, according to a person familiar with the situation, believing he violated an unwritten code with the secret video.

either that or i just made it all up out of thin air...total fabrication, LOL

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i thought hte Lakers should take Russell over Okafor at the time as well---

PROBABLY still do- especially because Okafor has had his own issues.

anytime you can get a stud from THE Ohio State University you gotta do it!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D’Angelo Russell Ignored By Los Angeles Lakers Teammates, Booed By Fans After Nick Young Tape Leaked — Is An NBA Trade Imminent?

Lakers’ D’Angelo Russell Shunning Also Looks Like It’s Happening In Games (Video)

Lakers teammates 'ticked off' at D'Angelo Russell because of secretly recorded video

"Right now, they're handling it by isolating him,” an unnamed member of the Lakers organization told ESPN in a story published late Tuesday night.

Russell sat by himself at a recent team breakfast meeting, according to ESPN. On another occasion, Russell entered the locker room and sat next to guard Lou Williams, who got up and walked away.

ome Lakers players have distanced themselves from rookie D’Angelo Russell after a video surfaced a few days ago in which he secretly recorded teammate Nick Young talking about women other than his fiancee, Iggy Azalea.

Russell and Young are friends but the video, which was surreptitiously shot a couple of months ago according to a person with knowledge of it, could drive a wedge between them and cause more problems for a team with a 15-59 record.

Other teammates are "ticked off" at Russell, according to a person familiar with the situation, believing he violated an unwritten code with the secret video.

BSpn. Ok, a network of shit starters is your rock-bottom proof...

DO quit while you're behind...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i thought hte Lakers should take Russell over Okafor at the time as well---

PROBABLY still do- especially because Okafor has had his own issues.

anytime you can get a stud from THE Ohio State University you gotta do it!

I'll try not to hold that against him...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D’Angelo Russell Ignored By Los Angeles Lakers Teammates, Booed By Fans After Nick Young Tape Leaked — Is An NBA Trade Imminent?

Well done on the source who are clear Laker haters. Are you saying the young Lakers core isn't extremely close?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BSpn. Ok, a network of shit starters is your rock-bottom proof...

DO quit while you're behind...
lol

usatoday la times --- total rags, lol. no credibility.

dude- this is all accepted fact. Are you seriously denying the truth of those publications? REALLY?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

dude- this is all accepted fact. Are you seriously denying the truth of those publications? REALLY?

What's the date on those articles?

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

what i'm DOUBTING is that this tired old crap is still being held against Russell. old news...

GOTTA try harder than that...

they passed this a long time ago...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
far as the Russell "incident" i'm fairly certain the rest of the team's over it(maybe not Young, but they'll hopefully be dumping him soon anyhow). it ain't like he did a commercial about it or anything...

I read in the paper this morning that Nick Young is over it as well. Says "I can't stay mad forever" and even said he thought the commercial was pretty funny. Also said he wants his own commercial now. lol

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well Whiteside ain't nothin' but a piece of shit individual. and he'll never amount to anything in the NBA...at LEAST according to one source...

This source:

Gary-Busey-Family-Guy%25255B7%25255D.jpg

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well Whiteside ain't nothin' but a piece of shit individual. and he'll never amount to anything in the NBA...at LEAST according to one source...

He's actually funny as hell on instagram and snapchat.

The reporters who cover the Heat all seem to really like him once they get to know him.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's actually funny as hell on instagram and snapchat.

The reporters who cover the Heat all seem to really like him once they get to know him.

I follow him on instagram and twitter. Seems like a good guy who stays out of trouble. Doesn't seem like he goes out much. Not a bad guy at all

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I follow him on instagram and twitter. Seems like a good guy who stays out of trouble. Doesn't seem like he goes out much. Not a bad guy at all

I understand why some think that he will revert back to his old ways now that he was paid, but I honestly don't.

I do know that opponents still bait him basically all game, so I wouldn't be shocked if he loses it for a moment, but whatever.

In the grand scheme of things, and considering what some others got paid vs what I think he'll do, I'd call him the bargain of the summer.