• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hell, if he WANTS to get the boot, let him. free country...

but i'm with you. i'll do the same as you and not bring LeClown up unless mentioned. it ain't like I wanna discuss that fool anyways...

That's bullshit.

Ill talk about whatever I want....

Well, except politics and religion...lol

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not?

This is a basketball thread.

You should be able to discuss any relevant topic without being trolled, relentlessly, for a differing opinion.

If someone says something negative about the Clippers, that doesn't give me the green light to make a personal attack against them.

I don't own the Team, collect any revenue, nor do I have any relatives on the roster.

I can debate and refute the post. But, I don't have to call folks dumb, idiots, morons cause my feels are hurt cause you don't like my Team.

Sensitive Clippers fan is a oxymoron.

You can be one or the other, never both.

It's not that I won't discuss basketball matters, I just don't give a flying fuck about the Cavs or the twat that stars for them so I have no interest in starting subjects about them.

Half the topics on this board have been started by the blind homers anyway so it wouldn't take too long for me to give my input when some moron makes dumbass claims regarding that sad little organisation.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swappy P is da man...

tumblr_n37mj5ZFeP1qbqlxso1_r1_400.gif

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 23,459.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's bullshit.

Ill talk about whatever I want....

Well, except politics and religion...lol

I talk about sports, politics, horror movies and whatever else. Trying to get into tHoop HOF. Already in the FN HOF, wanna be the first person to ever get into 2 social media HOF's.

#RealgoalsfortheDJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I talk about sports, politics, horror movies and whatever else. Trying to get into tHoop HOF. Already in the FN HOF, wanna be the first person to ever get into 2 social media HOF's.

#RealgoalsfortheDJ

What the hell is the Hoop HOF?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sportshoopla was sold?

this brings me to so many interesting questions.

A. how do you market a sports site like this for sale? was the owner looking to sell or did an offer just come up?

B. Do you list a price or is their bidding or did a friend or a different member buy it?

C. How much revenue does a site like this produce compared to what it takes to run? I mean- servers, operation etc...expenses arent probably terrible, but i couldnt imagine revenue is humongous...is revenue determined solely by # of clicks?

D. WAs hammer just not up to running it anymore and too busy with other stuff, or did he get an offer he couldnt refuse, etc...

just would be interesting to me. i dunno, how many clicks does this website get on a weekly basis i wonder?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sportshoopla was sold?

this brings me to so many interesting questions.

A. how do you market a sports site like this for sale? was the owner looking to sell or did an offer just come up?

B. Do you list a price or is their bidding or did a friend or a different member buy it?

C. How much revenue does a site like this produce compared to what it takes to run? I mean- servers, operation etc...expenses arent probably terrible, but i couldnt imagine revenue is humongous...is revenue determined solely by # of clicks?

D. WAs hammer just not up to running it anymore and too busy with other stuff, or did he get an offer he couldnt refuse, etc...

just would be interesting to me. i dunno, how many clicks does this website get on a weekly basis i wonder?

Maybe you should PM @Shaggy