• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious, where did you see there were no opt outs?
i didnt say there were no opt outs- as i said in my earlier posts- its a 2 year contract with an opt out in year 3. Thats what ESPN and Windhorst are reporting anyway.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite surprised Philly has so little nat tv time with Simmons and Embiid in the mix
yah know...thats a great point...i bet everyone who looked at the schedule came to the same conclusion...why the Sixers are not on National TV more......a fucking travesty if you ask me. Get Bryan Colangelou on the phone.

:crazy:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah know...thats a great point...i bet everyone who looked at the schedule came to the same conclusion...why the Sixers are not on National TV more......a fucking travesty if you ask me. Get Bryan Colangelou on the phone.

:crazy:

Are you having a bad day or have your co workers at Burger King jizzed in your milkshake this afternoon?

Not that you'd notice....

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really think his return to the Cavs hurts his legacy? And keep in mind before he returned Love wasn't there & the organization had hired a HC w/ zero NBA experience of any kind. Like I have said before I think he's a jackass...but Kobe is still 100x worse!:nod:

What it does to his legacy remains to be seen. For now, it's all good because they won a title. But the only reason he returned was because Gilbert handed over his balls. Love not being there when he returned means nothing. Lebron was never going to come back to Cleveland without major changes to the roster. The letter that was written for him about how patient he was going to have to be was complete bullshit. He was never going to play 1 second with that roster.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not everything is about stats. True defense doesn't show up in basic stats.

The only place Rob Sacre belongs is on a cheerleading squad.

Really, really DON'T want to see Sacre in a cheerleading skirt.:poke:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this post was BS'd 3 times and Facepalmed 1 time. CAn anyone guess by whom? 2 Lakers fans and 2 HEAt fans!

I will wear that as a badge of honor! :)

BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! :lol::lol::lol:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this post was BS'd 3 times and Facepalmed 1 time. CAn anyone guess by whom? 2 Lakers fans and 2 HEAt fans!

I will wear that as a badge of honor! :)

If people think you're full of shit - reality check wiggy - then you're probably full of shit.

And the badge of honour will look nice next to that imaginary law degree you're so proud of.