• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! BAIT! :lol::lol::lol:
I mean do you really think thats just a coincidence?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Arison wrote an open letter to the HEat fans today and seemed to imply that Bosh will be playing this season.

thats pretty interesting.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Arison wrote an open letter to the HEat fans today and seemed to imply that Bosh will be playing this season.

thats pretty interesting.

I saw that last night.

I still am not buying it.

I think its just a matter of saying all the correct things, before the doctors wont clear, but we shall see soon enough.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's had a solid career, but you can't take chances with blood clots. If it's the end, it's sad that it came so soon, but also a blessing that it didn't come in a truly tragic manner as it could have.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's had a solid career, but you can't take chances with blood clots. If it's the end, it's sad that it came so soon, but also a blessing that it didn't come in a truly tragic manner as it could have.

Nobody wants to see a guy die on the court.

This would be the 2nd time it happened to Spoelstra.

I understand that Basketball is all he knows.

But, live for your fucking children, for God's sake.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean do you really think thats just a coincidence?

What I think is that you're about done in this thread. I already warned you about starting up your shit again.

When virtually everyone has a problem with you...you are the problem. You have proven yourself to be both a coward and a crybaby. When things don't go your way with the Cavs, you disappear.

When things get too tough with other posters...you cry to Mecca.

Then, you try to come back and start shit.

The next time will be your last.

Last edited:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I think is that you're about done in this thread. I already warned you about starting up your shit again.

When virtually everyone has a problem with you...you are the problem. You have proven yourself to be both a coward and a crybaby. When things don't go your way with the Cavs, you disappear.

:clap::clap::clap:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's just non-stop 24/7 trolling for no reason.

I like him in general.But, the last few weeks he's been insufferable.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he reigns it in, so that doesn't happen.

But, He has been warned multiple times.

:noidea:

He's asking to be banned if you ask me. They can only warn you so many times before it is obvious you're hardheaded and a permanent ban is needed

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won't show his face for a couple of day, claim its work or family related, and then continue the same bullshit all over again.

But in light of the situation, I'll make a promise: I won't mention Cleveland or lebron, unless someone mentions it first. That includes threads as well as posts.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won't show his face for a couple of day, claim its work or family related, and then continue the same bullshit all over again.

But in light of the situation, I'll make a promise: I won't mention Cleveland or lebron, unless someone mentions it first. That includes threads as well as posts.

hell, if he WANTS to get the boot, let him. free country...

but i'm with you. i'll do the same as you and not bring LeClown up unless mentioned. it ain't like I wanna discuss that fool anyways...

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why not?

This is a basketball thread.

You should be able to discuss any relevant topic without being trolled, relentlessly, for a differing opinion.

If someone says something negative about the Clippers, that doesn't give me the green light to make a personal attack against them.

I don't own the Team, collect any revenue, nor do I have any relatives on the roster.

I can debate and refute the post. But, I don't have to call folks dumb, idiots, morons cause my feels are hurt cause you don't like my Team.

Sensitive Clippers fan is a oxymoron.

You can be one or the other, never both.