• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16: Who Will Win - Seahawks @ Rams

Seattle Seahawks @ St. Louis Rams - Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard Tre Mason might not be ready or at least limited for this game. That's not going to help the Rams. I got the Seahawks winning a low scoring game. The Rams do play tough though so you never know. Crossing my fingers that the injury report after the game is not too horrible.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant line backer, not secondary. My fault for trying to post quickly on a short break.

The front 7 for Seattle has actually gotten stronger and more depth. The back end has their questions.

I just meant we added our pieces and both teams should still be tough to score on. It came down to ST last year and I'm looking forward to seeing if what we showed in preseason holds through this game in a much improved corp on both sides of ST.

I hope they try more trick plays and it bites them in the ass. But that's me.

Haha yeah that is the thing with trick plays is once you use them teams watch for them so hard to repeat them. Throw in I think the Seahawks will be on high alert so I can't see them being as successful this time around. Now linebacking corps yeah I can get behind. Front-7 wise I think Seattle can boast one of the better units in the NFL. Seems kind of crazy that they have switched a bit where DL was good but not great and the secondary was out of this world last year where it could be a bit of a turn where DL could be huge and the Secondary could have a few more struggles than usual. I still expect that secondary to be great as I think scheme wise it just sets up well where you can plug and play some with it. Anyway should be a great classic defensive battle. This is one of those games I can't wait to watch.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing about adding Clark and having so many others that are just flat out ballers on the pass rush is even if the secondary isn't as solid, that kind of pressure is still going to make them look great back there. I expect a lot more sacks and hurries this season which should impact the turnovers as well. In game 1? I think both sides are going to be rattling QB's. The main reason I like our chances is Wilson > pretty much everyone for broken pocket plays.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing about adding Clark and having so many others that are just flat out ballers on the pass rush is even if the secondary isn't as solid, that kind of pressure is still going to make them look great back there. I expect a lot more sacks and hurries this season which should impact the turnovers as well. In game 1? I think both sides are going to be rattling QB's. The main reason I like our chances is Wilson > pretty much everyone for broken pocket plays.

Oh I agree. A great DL/Front 7 can make a weak secondary look much better than they are but reverse that and rarely does a great secondary make a weak front 7 look good. Now Seattle thankfully has had this great balance of a good DL while having an out of this world Secondary. I do think they could have a great DL this year with the added depth which definitely covers up some of what is gone. Going to be interesting to see how the defense though functions without Kam. To me he is such a unique piece to that defense that I do think he could be missed more than some think.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't bet anymore, but I would bet my house on Seattle in this one.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard Tre Mason might not be ready or at least limited for this game. That's not going to help the Rams. I got the Seahawks winning a low scoring game. The Rams do play tough though so you never know. Crossing my fingers that the injury report after the game is not too horrible.
This might change my vote. Tre Mason is my difference maker for the Rams in this one

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In this matchup last year, RW became the only player in NFL history to have 300 yards passing and 100 yards rushing in the same game, yet they lost for ST blunders. Lots of talk about how un-ready the Seattle OL is, which may be accurate, but I say the STL OL has an equally tough task against what looks right now to be an elite DL for the Hawks. Even without Kam, the talent difference is pretty big.

Excited to see Lockett taking some returns on the carpet after 4 games on grass in pre-season.