• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Western Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm watching Rockets -- Cavs. The Rockets are becoming interesting to watch. Beasley, Harden, Dwight, Beverley, Terry, McDaniels, Capela -- interesting roster. I can't see them doing well in playoffs -- but like last year -- never know. (to at least win 1 series)

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reggie Jackson is a jackass. Celebrating about beating OKC on a night when they were resting Durant and Ibaka is beyond lame. It's been clear since he got traded last season that he was never well liked in that locker room.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This tweet was during the game so it does seem like he was trying to rub it in against a team with 2 of their 3 top guys on the bench........talk about a lame person

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D'Angelo Russell is a real piece of shit.

Sources told ESPN.com that some teammates' trust in Russell is eroding after a video surfaced in the past week that shows Russell recording a private conversation between himself and teammate Nick Young. Young does not appear to realize he is being taped.

At a recent breakfast meeting, one source said, no Laker would sit with Russell at his table. The source added that, in another instance, Russell came into the locker room and sat next to guard Lou Williams, who got up and walked away.

In the video, Russell asks Young at one point, "You was 30 and she was 19?" referencing Young's age and the age of another woman that Young said that he met in a nightclub.

"What about Amber Rose?" Russell later says, mentioning another celebrity.

"No, she knows my girl," Young is recorded as saying.

Later in the conversation, while apparently still recording, Russell is heard telling Young, "I'm glad you told my video all that."

"Huh?" Young says, turning his face toward Russell before the video cuts off.

Sources: Russell tapes Young, opens Lakers rift

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earvin Magic Johnson ‎@MagicJohnson

I thought last season was bad because it was the worst in Lakers history. It looks like this season will be the worst in Lakers history.

when your team has back to back worst seasons in its history- it miiiiiiiiiiiiight be time to fire the coach- who is the most games under .500 in the entire NBA......Scott should not have got the Lakers or Cavs jobs- the job passed him by years ago and he refused to adapt.

Other observations from Magic Johnson:

-The sun is warm
-Ice cream is cold
-Israel and Palestine don't seem to get along very well

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sources told ESPN.com that some teammates' trust in Russell is eroding after a video surfaced in the past week that shows Russell recording a private conversation between himself and teammate Nick Young. Young does not appear to realize he is being taped.

At a recent breakfast meeting, one source said, no Laker would sit with Russell at his table. The source added that, in another instance, Russell came into the locker room and sat next to guard Lou Williams, who got up and walked away.

In the video, Russell asks Young at one point, "You was 30 and she was 19?" referencing Young's age and the age of another woman that Young said that he met in a nightclub.

Later in the conversation, while apparently still recording, Russell is heard telling Young, "I'm glad you told my video all that."

I'd trade his ass in a minute. Yeah, Young is not a piece that you're going to keep if you're the Lakers. But Russell's a straight bitch for doing that shit. He's another Jonathan Martin - teammates are now aware that he's a lockerroom cancer.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What the f#ck was he thinking?

Reactions: LAD

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Meh

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I heard about that last week. Don't know why its just getting traction now.

But, yeah, what the heck was he thinking? Strange.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard about that last week. Don't know why its just getting traction now.

But, yeah, what the heck was he thinking? Strange.

Heard about it last week as well but I didn't hear about the teammates isolating him part until last night. I just heard he recorded Swaggy basically admitting he cheated on his girl.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stephen A -- this is an "Atrocity of the Highest Order". (first time I heard this since Porzingis) "It's a shame that Kobe has allowed this to happen to him."

SVP: "The best thing that could happen to the Lakers that their season could come to a merciful end shortly."
Various Lakers officials are aware of the issue and are dismayed with Russell, sources say, but to this point they have chosen not to intervene.

"Right now," one source said, "they're handling it by isolating him."

Austin Brown, Russell's agent from Creative Artists Agency, declined to comment when reached Tuesday.

"It's bad," one team source told ESPN.com's Ramona Shelburne. "It's about as bad as it can get. There were trust issues already. Now there's no trust."

WOW...truly- what an idiot. Point guard= Floor General...??

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Safe to say that Russell, Hiroshima'd that bridge with his teammates.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Various Lakers officials are aware of the issue and are dismayed with Russell, sources say, but to this point they have chosen not to intervene.

"Right now," one source said, "they're handling it by isolating him."

Austin Brown, Russell's agent from Creative Artists Agency, declined to comment when reached Tuesday.

"It's bad," one team source told ESPN.com's Ramona Shelburne. "It's about as bad as it can get. There were trust issues already. Now there's no trust."

Later in the conversation, while apparently still recording, Russell is heard telling Young, "I'm glad you told my
video all that."

WOW...truly- what an idiot. Point guard= Floor General...??

Lakers will HAVE to cut ties with him if this is true.
They'll likely get pennies on the dollar.