• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Western Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UNHAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR BYRON SCOTT
On his 55th birthday, the Lakers coach watched his team tie a franchise record with a 48-point loss, dropping him to 452-641 in his NBA coaching career. The 189 games below .500 are the most by any coach in NBA history.

48 point loss? GEEZUS. LA doesnt have a WNBA team that showed up on mistake do they? Byron Scott is the most games in NBA HISTORY under .500? lol...he has a job how? Someone please- put him out of his misery and end it already.

SHELVIN MACK had a +- of +49!!!! lol...that is insanity. The Jazz are the 2nd worst scoring team in the NBA btw...averaging 97 points agame. Maybe i can see Steph Curry or Bron with a +- of like +40, +50 or whatever- but the immortal Shelvin Mack?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On his 55th birthday, the Lakers coach watched his team tie a franchise record with a 48-point loss, dropping him to 452-641 in his NBA coaching career. The 189 games below .500 are the most by any coach in NBA history.

48 point loss? GEEZUS. LA doesnt have a WNBA team that showed up on mistake do they? Byron Scott is the most games in NBA HISTORY under .500? lol...he has a job how? Someone please- put him out of his misery and end it already.

SHELVIN MACK had a +- of +49!!!! lol...that is insanity. The Jazz are the 2nd worst scoring team in the NBA btw...averaging 97 points agame. Maybe i can see Steph Curry or Bron with a +- of like +40, +50 or whatever- but the immortal Shelvin Mack?

The perfect * shit * storm.

Nobody could hit a shot.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The perfect * shit * storm.

Nobody could hit a shot.
in 1961 the Lakers moved to LA and never in their history have they lost by more points than they did tonight. YIKES. That is some history.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen I know I'm a ridiculous UCLA Homer.

But, I love Kyle Anderson.

Slo-mo is perfect for the Spurs.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in 1961 the Lakers moved to LA and never in their history have they lost by more points than they did tonight. YIKES. That is some history.

Dude, it's a bad year.

Nobody really cares because we all know it's just about the farewell tour.

I know guys have pride and don't want to get embarrassed.

But, it still only counts as one loss and is a step in the right direction to keeping that pick.

Reactions: LAD

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, it's a bad year.

But, it still only counts as one loss and is a step in the right direction to keeping that pick.
thats true- it does keep them closer to their pick being retained which is a big deal. If they can get the #1 or #2 pick that would be huge....

Tied for the worst loss in the 55 year history of the franchise is insane though.....ive seen some BAD Browns losses lemme tell ya--- to see the worst loss in the history of the franchise? Thats something that sticks with ya. Holy shit....how does an NBA team lose by 48 points? I mean they just had to throw in the towel and give up right?

the JAzz are a .500 team too!!! lol..its not like they got bent over a barrel and Pulp-Fictioned by the Warriors here....

ZED IS DEAD!

Mecca imagine Kobe....

Nick Young- "Kobe you ok?"

Kobe- "Naw man, im pretty fucking far from ok"

Last edited:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats true- it does keep them closer to their pick being retained which is a big deal. If they can get the #1 or #2 pick that would be huge....

Tied for the worst loss in the 55 year history of the franchise is insane though.....ive seen some BAD Browns losses lemme tell ya--- to see the worst loss in the history of the franchise? Thats something that sticks with ya. Holy shit....how does an NBA team lose by 48 points? I mean they just had to throw in the towel and give up right?

Yeah, I agree.

They really have to go for best player available, despite roster.

I don think you can pass on Simmons nor Ingram just because Randle is on the roster.

But, I think they'd be better served trading it for Cousins if they don't get #1 overall.

Dude is an idiot. But, my goodness...he is talented.

Can't blame him for going thermonuclear in that shit show.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should have put in a Westbrook tweet also. Dude is dropping triple doubles like its nothing and he won't even sniff the MVP because Curry is insane.

I think Dame deserves some shine too.

Portland was supposed to be Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurible, not a playoff Team.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earvin Magic Johnson ‎@MagicJohnson

I thought last season was bad because it was the worst in Lakers history. It looks like this season will be the worst in Lakers history.

when your team has back to back worst seasons in its history- it miiiiiiiiiiiiight be time to fire the coach- who is the most games under .500 in the entire NBA......Scott should not have got the Lakers or Cavs jobs- the job passed him by years ago and he refused to adapt.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That was atrocious. I've sat through both of these 48 point losses. I'm starting a riot if Scott isn't fired at the end of the season. It's not about putting him out of his misery. He still gets paid handsomely. It's about putting us fans out of our misery!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was atrocious. I've sat through both of these 48 point losses. I'm starting a riot if Scott isn't fired at the end of the season. It's not about putting him out of his misery. He still gets paid handsomely. It's about putting us fans out of our misery!
in the history of the league- he is the most games under .500 as a coach. thats TOUGH to do.

get him out of there ASAP..its embarrassing at this point. He has no business being in charge of an NBA franchise--- though- with how they played last night- the Lakers looked more like a WNBA team.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, it's a bad year.

Losing by 48 to the Clippers was worse! :poke:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing by 48 to the Clippers was worse! :poke:

Not when you remember that it was the Clippers super bowl.

The fact that it was the most significant event in my Team's History, makes it really sad for a whole nother reason.

#EvenWhenWeWinWeLose

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not when you remember that it was the Clippers super bowl.

The fact that it was the most significant event in my Team's History, makes it really sad for a whole nother reason.

#EvenWhenWeWinWeLose

Finally an accomplishment to hang from the rafters? :lol: