• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Western Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't say that. Said that what Klay said was classless because it was. That doesn't mean that's how they always react or that Klay is always classless. It's how they reacted in that particular instance.

To be fair, I'm old school. I'm from the "act like you've been there before and expect to be again, now get off my lawn" era. I don't like celebrating by anyone outside of maybe a fist pump or high 5 with a teammate and I don't like players making excuses and/or not giving credit to an opponent that beat them.
I get that. But folks from the 'old school' seem to have the most challenges with accepting change. :nod:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth of the matter is that with success comes envy & jealousy. And someone once told me that jealousy is a mixture of both love & hate feelings.

So it should be fun if they break the record of most reg season games won. :lol:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade had some nice words about Booker after he dropped 34 last night. Class act.

Whoever drafted Booker in the mock, is a smart and handsome guy.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, I have to disagree with you, bk. I see Curry doing his shimmy just as much as I do other players doing their own things.

I personally don't see an issue with it. If people don't like Curry's shimmy, don't let him score.

I agree to a certain extent.

Yeah, he's technically taunting.

But, if anyone gives him the Robert Horry hip check, they better be prepared to sit dozens of games.

Blake is an example of what you are talking about. He gets the piss slapped out of him often for trying to embarrass guys.

Not worth it.

Ps. Best way to shut him up is to win.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But, if anyone gives him the Robert Horry hip check, they better be prepared to sit dozens of games.

Blake is an example of what you are talking about. He gets the piss slapped out of him often for trying to embarrass guys.

Not worth it.

Also, there probably aren't too many guys who are very enthusiastic about losing money by being suspended. The scrub/bench guys that people always suggest are the ones who would be least likely to want to lose money since they get paid less than starters.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, there probably aren't too many guys who are very enthusiastic about losing money by being suspended. The scrub/bench guys that people always suggest are the ones who would be least likely to want to lose money since they get paid less than starters.

No doubt....and if they don't like it, they can take their "talents" overseas or down to the D-league.
Same goes for any coach that calls for that type of BS.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not worth it.

I tried to use Blake as an example...but I was told he doesn't taunt guys. :noidea:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that. But folks from the 'old school' seem to have the most challenges with accepting change. :nod:

And folks from the new school seem to think change is always a good thing.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brooklyn and Denver provided late night entertainment for me because I damn well the Lakers wouldn't.

Nets defeated Denver 121-120 in OT.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like KEVIN MARTIN as a nice bench addition

The SPURS lost a little bit (not all) of their great depth by acquiring ALDRIDGE.
This is a solid pick up to get some depth back.

Getting Andre Miller for Ray McAllam seemed like a push to me....maybe a slight upgrade.
But, this one is a much bigger deal.

I just hate that it might mean the loss of Matt Bonner.
Bonner doesn't play at all anymore and wastes a roster spot, so it makes sense roster-wise.
But he is actually one of the Big 4 who have won all the titles together and sort of the SPURS mascot.