• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Offseason

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who? WTF happened? I'm just hearing of this.
Nothing happened, and that's why he still needs surgery. He needed it in September, but he elected to forgo it in hopes it would heal naturally.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing happened, and that's why he still needs surgery. He needed it in September, but he elected to forgo it in hopes it would heal naturally.

I was only kidding b/c I've been posting for pages now.

Never mind rev.....

And didn't Epland say he was done posting about Profar about 1/2 an hour ago?

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Never mind rev.....

Oh, I thought you were genuinely asking. Not totally acclimated to the new format yet.

That excuse will hopefully remain valid for the next week or so.

BULLPEN FAILURE

2023 World Series Champions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Never mind rev.....

It was actually a couple of hours ago, but of course I wasn't allowed to simply bow out, I had to be insulted.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was actually a couple of hours ago, but of course I wasn't allowed to simply bow out, I had to be insulted.

Ephland.....look. It, "some posts" got a little down & dirty. But you stood in the "fuck-me-line" and then acted butt-hurt when someone finally inserted.

I've - for the most part - have appreciated your posts here. But you said something rather silly and refused to back off/clarify to anyone's satisfaction.

Just leave it at that and let's all move on please.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ephland.....look. It, "some posts" got a little down & dirty. But you stood in the "fuck-me-line" and then acted butt-hurt when someone finally inserted.

I've - for the most part - have appreciated your posts here. But you said something rather silly and refused to back off/clarify to anyone's satisfaction.

This X1,000

BULLPEN FAILURE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It'd be just super if people would stop telling me what my own motivations were.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And i was done with it, jackass, but you couldn't let it go yourself.

You were so done, you couldn't quit running your ignorant mouth. Stfu about it since you won't man up and admit you said something ignorant.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swear DT....I was doing my deal-level best to do exactly this, and he seems to want little to do with it.
Some never learn that shit runs down hill. Pardon my French.:crazy:

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So pitchers and catchers report tomorrow. Let's hope that the Rangers have hyperbaric chambers for all the pitchers.

BULLPEN FAILURE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, I actually said I was done, and one of you had to come at me insulting my intelligence. Then I leave and let the conversation go on, and another of you had to bring me back into it and tell me to "breathe" (hours later, mind you). You don't agree with my stance on Profar? Fine. No real way to bear any argument out until we see what happens in his career, so your bullshit opinions are no better or worse than my own bullshit opinions at this point.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swear DT....I was doing my deal-level best to do exactly this, and he seems to want little to do with it.

Jesus Christ, I've tried to leave it alone three different times and he comes sprinting back in with the defibrillator yelling "CLEAR!!!"

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, I actually said I was done, and one of you had to come at me insulting my intelligence. Then I leave and let the conversation go on, and another of you had to bring me back into it and tell me to "breathe" (hours later, mind you). You don't agree with my stance on Profar? Fine. No real way to bear any argument out until we see what happens in his career, so your bullshit opinions are no better or worse than my own bullshit opinions at this point.

Bull shit. This is not a matter of differing opinions on a highly debatable subject. Maybe Profar contributes at the ML level, maybe he doesn't. None of us know. But regardless of what happens, to say at this very moment that his career is over "period" is absurd. There is zero evidence to back that up, and you've proven repeatedly that you lack even a moderate amount of knowledge about anatomy and orthopedic injuries to even begin to make an educated guess on how Profar is going to rehab from this surgery, and you've only solidified that as you've continyed in your flailing attempts to save some face.

It was a knee-jerk statement, and all of us do that from time to time. I get that. However, if you truly believe that bullshit "opinion" is valid given your complete lack of knowledge on the situation, you deserve to be called on it. That's how things go around here. Suck it up buttercup, or find another place. But quit this bull shit act you're sticking to. You're not saving face no matter how hard you fight.