• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Offseason

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
okay as usual your solutions are the only realistic scenarios so i will step back and say nothing

Stop that garbage. You're not going to roll over and play victim on me. You're not offering any solutions, just a wish list with no thought of what would go into it.

saddles

Bring up Blaine Crim #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I'm the one that started that, so its not just him, I just directed my ire towards scotsman

The difference being in that there were actually several of us engaged in that conversation with scotsman and only romeo with me in the converstaion he referenced. Maybe I am wrong about what you put, but that was how I saw it.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference being in that there were actually several of us engaged in that conversation with scotsman and only romeo with me in the converstaion he referenced. Maybe I am wrong about what you put, but that was how I saw it.

I was simply stating that I had started it, and that he wasn't the only one that could be considered "Board"

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was simply stating that I had started it, and that he wasn't the only one that could be considered "Board"

I wasn't replying to Romeo based on who started it though. I just thought it was silly to quote one's self and then put that the whole board said it. I don't think anyone on here is considered "Board" and even if the whole board were in unison against someone it wouldn't necessarily indicate that the one person was wrong. That is a whole different discussion though.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In other words, I may have been the one that said it, but I echoed the sentiments of others.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on now.........there's no reason for any of us to have our panties bunched up.

Our Rangers are in good and capable hands, and the ship will be righted and shortly. Keep the faith.

So relax gentlemen......and I wish a safe, prosperous, joyous holiday season for you all.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop that garbage. You're not going to roll over and play victim on me. You're not offering any solutions, just a wish list with no thought of what would go into it.

i don't see it your way. i see possibilities yes there would be cost but nothing couldn't be handled. you criticize but i don't see you presenting any solutions either. at least i have the balls to make suggestions (even though you deride them as a wish list). but that has been your way for years so i have decided that it is a waste of time to make SUGGESTIONS on here. i retire not as a victim as you call me but as someone who is tired of your abuse

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't see it your way. i see possibilities yes there would be cost but nothing couldn't be handled. you criticize but i don't see you presenting any solutions either. at least i have the balls to make suggestions (even though you deride them as a wish list). but that has been your way for years so i have decided that it is a waste of time to make SUGGESTIONS on here. i retire not as a victim as you call me but as someone who is tired of your abuse

:bullshit:

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You offered some solutions that have no possibility of happening now (SD), b/c circumstances have changed the direction of the Padres, that was pointed out, you need new suggestions that's all,

Shields is one but that's going to cost a lot of money (and years) and will require additional moves as well, so also not likely, try thinking outside the box and not just echoing the sentiments of whatever blog you're currently reading

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ghee...I can't believe you're punting like this.

Ya know you don't have to "retire" from here don't ya? Is that what you meant?

All you have to do is put anyone you view as an abuser on your ignore list. No big deal. It happens.

I've got a guy who I'd always gotten along with, block me over one disagreement. It wasn't, IMO anyway, a big deal, but he got all bent about it. So ya know what I said? BYE

You'll be fine.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You offered some solutions that have no possibility of happening now (SD), b/c circumstances have changed the direction of the Padres, that was pointed out, you need new suggestions that's all,

Shields is one but that's going to cost a lot of money (and years) and will require additional moves as well, so also not likely, try thinking outside the box and not just echoing the sentiments of whatever blog you're currently reading

have not read a blog in days so what i'm expressing is my feelings. I think we are in the same position as far as starting pitching is concerned as we were last year and it didn't take much to derail the pitching situation then and all it takes right now is for Yu's problems to continue or one starter go down and we're reduced to the same level again.

someone will say what are the odds of it happening again but all i have to say is what were the odds of it happening last year? i say pull the trigger on Shields. yes it will cost

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ghee...I can't believe you're punting like this.

Ya know you don't have to "retire" from here don't ya? Is that what you meant?

All you have to do is put anyone you view as an abuser on your ignore list. No big deal. It happens.

I've got a guy who I'd always gotten along with, block me over one disagreement. It wasn't, IMO anyway, a big deal, but he got all bent about it. So ya know what I said? BYE

You'll be fine.

i'm not retiring from the board just from him tired of his bull shit

Last edited by a moderator:

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other words, I may have been the one that said it, but I echoed the sentiments of others.

Echo, complain, moan, wail, harangue, dispute, instruct, spout off, lament, rant or cry. Do what you have to do to make yourself feel better.

Everyone needs something to help get them through the day.

I will still give them an "E" for empty pockets though.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have not read a blog in days so what i'm expressing is my feelings. I think we are in the same position as far as starting pitching is concerned as we were last year and it didn't take much to derail the pitching situation then and all it takes right now is for Yu's problems to continue or one starter go down and we're reduced to the same level again.

someone will say what are the odds of it happening again but all i have to say is what were the odds of it happening last year? i say pull the trigger on Shields. yes it will cost

Well you do realize that the Padres made an abundance of offensive moves so that them giving up any pitching at this point is highly unlikely?

And its been reported that we have talked to Shields and doing the due diligence, what else do you want?

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on now.........there's no reason for any of us to have our panties bunched up.

Our Rangers are in good and capable hands, and the ship will be righted and shortly. Keep the faith.

So relax gentlemen......and I wish a safe, prosperous, joyous holiday season for you all.

It is amazing how upset some folks get when discussing sports. Relax indeed. We could all take heed to that advice sometimes.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Merry Christmas to everyone!!!