• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 offseason thread

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow....always liked him. Oh well, no chance he's a Niner.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy was talked about on the ESPN board.....glad we didn't take him.

Last edited by a moderator:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
One of the most obvious bust picks I've seen in the first round in recent years.

I was in complete agreement with you (I wanted Orakpo at 10 when the Niners picked Crabtree). But for some reason I picked Harvin as my bust pick that year banking on the guess he wasn't big enough to keep up his style of play. But he was absolutely one of my least-favourite pass rushers in years along with Jammal Anderson in '07 and Khalil Mack last week.

...And Jason Pierre-Paul in 2010. :doh:

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in complete agreement with you (I wanted Orakpo at 10 when the Niners picked Crabtree). But for some reason I picked Harvin as my bust pick that year banking on the guess he wasn't big enough to keep up his style of play. But he was absolutely one of my least-favourite pass rushers in years along with Jammal Anderson in '07 and Khalil Mack last week.

I hated Jammal Anderson, I remember arguing with someone every day about that guy. Same thing with Gholston from years back, I didn't like that guy either. Maybin, I always thought was too thin but I liked him as a person after hearing him talk. I saw him on Hard Knocks recently and it was hard to not feel bad for the guy, he just had WAY too high of expectations IMO.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanna say something....

A post I have made which is an important one.

Was stickied and has almost 500 comments. I call that an achievement for a guy who doesn't post often. I love this board! Ray come back!

:suds:

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I remember a lot of us wanted Orakpo. I thought you wanted Raji that year?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to say Bingo was on Raji IIRC... or was that Rhoji wanted Raji?

I forgot who I wanted... probably Oher ON the idea that Crabtree wouldn't have fallen to our spot...

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to say Bingo was on Raji IIRC... or was that Rhoji wanted Raji?

I forgot who I wanted... probably Oher ON the idea that Crabtree wouldn't have fallen to our spot...

A lot of guys wanted Oher. I was a big fan of Malcolm Jenkins too. He never really got his chance at corner. Maybe things will go better for him in Philly.