• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 offseason thread

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@AdamSchefter: Steelers WR Emmanuel Sanders now scheduled to visit SF on Saturday after spending today in KC.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@RapSheet: On Julian Edelman’s visit to the #49ers, my understanding is it’s more of a feeling out process, both ways, than anything. Nothing imminent.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We sign a WR, Baldwin would get cut, and if we sign a CB I think Wright might be cut.

Also maybe try and trade LMJ for like a 5th or 6th rd pick.

I doubt if we get a 5th for LMJ. He's already expressed that he wants out. Teams will not give the Niners a 5th for him. Niners will be lucky if they get a 6th nounder, but more likely a 7th rounder. I was hoping the Eagles might be interested in him to reunite him with Kelly, but they traded for Sproles.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reality is with our existing roster talent, FAs we sign, and all our draft picks, some very decent talent will be hitting the bricks at the end of camp. Other teams will be watching our transactions closely.

We will be crazy deep in my opinion.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reality is with our existing roster talent, FAs we sign, and all our draft picks, some very decent talent will be hitting the bricks at the end of camp. Other teams will be watching our transactions closely.

We will be crazy deep in my opinion.

Which is why I'm hoping guys like Baldwin, Dahl, Reed, Fleming, Campbell and Snyder end up kicking rocks.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question:

What about 49ers trading for Justin Blackmon. I know he has had troubles but I think our Staff can get him on track. He has Big talent. When he plays he looks good and that is on the jags. I think we would be able to land him for a 3rd and a 6th for him. At least that's what I would start at and see if jags even bite. He is young and has talent. I don't know just an idea.

What do you guys think?

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question:

What about 49ers trading for Justin Blackmon. I know he has had troubles but I think our Staff can get him on track. He has Big talent. When he plays he looks good and that is on the jags. I think we would be able to land him for a 3rd and a 6th for him. At least that's what I would start at and see if jags even bite. He is young and has talent. I don't know just an idea.

What do you guys think?

I Think the Jags would bite then high five each other. Getting a 3rd and 6th round pick for a guy that is one screw up away from a year suspension and may have to sit out more games in 2014 as he isn't even instated in the league is a great trade for them. How do you come up with these wonderful deals?

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@PFF_Jeff 2h

Percentage of snaps lined up at slot CB last year: Wright 3.3%, Cook 3.1%, Culliver (2012) 2.4%, Brock 0.9%. #49ers

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Figured this was the best thread for this:

Asked to identify those young "foundation" players, [Dennis] Allen named tight end Mychal Rivera and linebacker Sio Moore.

Good grief!