• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Offseason Plans Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For whatever it's worth, Travis Haney of ESPN, was asked to rate the top ten dumbest fans and he said, "The Alabama fans are by far the #1 dumbest fans. And it's not even close."

I think the majority fans of every college are a little dumb and delusional truth be told.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bama losing means that Ohio St gets into the National Championship game...I think i would have rather had Alabama win. And I can't stand the SEC, but the Big 10 is dogshit

I'm not an OSU fan but I don't know why but I really love the Big Ten. For some reason I've always loved watching their games going back to when I was growing up.

Broseidon

M.F.C.E.O.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO if Auburn wins out, then they go to the championship game. It would be Fla St/the Tigers or War Eagles - which ever - for the big game. Screw THE OSU. Play nobody, you're not rewarded there Urban. But maybe the mighty Blue Devils screw the pooch here.

What if Mizzou wins out? I'd jump them over THE OSU too.

Is it just me?

SEC champ prob plays FSU, be it Mizzou or Auburn IMO

And it's the Auburn Tigers. War Eagle is their chant, similar to Hook em Horns or Roll Tide.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the majority fans of every college are a little dumb and delusional truth be told.

And that is "the truth being told." Well stated.

We're so biased for our own "institution of higher learning" we/us can do no wrong. And that other school; screw them. Who do they think they are? Silly people.

Broseidon

M.F.C.E.O.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not an OSU fan but I don't know why but I really love the Big Ten. For some reason I've always loved watching their games going back to when I was growing up.

I've always been a bit of a hater, bro. I mean I never even liked Jordan growing up.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hell....back when you were growing up we got all of what, 2/3 collegiate games a week? Those games were on Sat only too. And one of those was those effing Golden Domer games.

Shoot, you remember when we sat around at half time, waiting to hear the scores from across the great land. No updates, not craws, no "twitter."

Gotta admit, I don't miss the missing out part in the least.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're the Yanks, you biting?

I figured as much, and me/them/us are going anywhere near it.

If he gets over $200 mil from anyone, from now till death, I'm gonna drop my teeth.

No one is touching this. JZ is going to blow this for Cano.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC champ prob plays FSU, be it Mizzou or Auburn IMO

And it's the Auburn Tigers. War Eagle is their chant, similar to Hook em Horns or Roll Tide.

No, no there young man. The Auburn "Tigers" calm about a War Eagle swooping over the stadium and blah-blah-blah happened.

Keep in mind, it's in the great state of Alabama too.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe that's why they have so much fun and excitement.

No maybe about it. At least to me. And this is why I enjoy college ball so much more than professional.

But then again, maybe Jerry has made me this way.

Broseidon

M.F.C.E.O.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, no there young man. The Auburn "Tigers" calm about a War Eagle swooping over the stadium and blah-blah-blah happened.

Keep in mind, it's in the great state of Alabama too.

I was just saying they refer to themselves as "the tigers who yell War Eagle", but I don't think they've ever referred to themselves as war eagles....but, it wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong

Broseidon

M.F.C.E.O.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:....Cano made a strategically bad call here.

I really don't see what Cano was thinking. It wouldn't surprise me if the Cano negotiations cause players like Kevin Durant to drop JayZ and hire actual competent sports agents.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just saying they refer to themselves as "the tigers who yell War Eagle", but I don't think they've ever referred to themselves as war eagles....but, it wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong
I lived there for seven yrs and no one ever did explain that. Who ever you ask the answer was different.

Broseidon

M.F.C.E.O.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I take that back bc there's not much wiggle room in contracts in NBA with the salary cap. Max deals are max deals. But, mlb players should think twice

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Naw, seriously, there's some kind of fork lore regarding this War Eagle thing.

But truth be told, I don't give a shit. I'm a VOL fan, so screw em both!

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lived there for seven yrs and no one ever did explain that. Who ever you ask the answer was different.

another piece to your puzzle perhaps. haha

where'd you live?

parman4818

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO if Auburn wins out, then they go to the championship game. It would be Fla St/the Tigers or War Eagles - which ever - for the big game. Screw THE OSU. Play nobody, you're not rewarded there Urban. But maybe the mighty Blue Devils screw the pooch here.

What if Mizzou wins out? I'd jump them over THE OSU too.

Is it just me?

Nope i feel the same way i think if Mizzou beats the Aggies then whoever wins the SEC championship game will play Florida State for the National Championship game.

Status
Not open for further replies.