• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Offseason Plans Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOUR OPINION and your selective reading are boring me.
avoid the posts scotty and if not....EXPECT a reply

I'll stick with what I posted. I haven't seen a post here that would make me change my opinion. CAN YOU DEAL WITH THAT?

what a knuckle-headed response. you respect no one else's opinion so why should any of us respect yours?

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the comedy is related to a select few over an extended period of time. I think following the posts would tell you that much but I guess not. I have no issues with the different opinion and stated as much.

all i can say to this is B--- S---

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you seem to think you are the only one who sees the potential. well you aren't. i say he will eventually reach the kind of numbers you are ready to anoint him with in 2014 but that it will take a year or 2 of consistent playing time.

and you would have traded Kinsler for just about anything including an injure-prone Kemp and his outlandish contract just to get him off the team.the difference between us is that i was ready to trade any of the 3 as long as the deal helped the team while all you wanted was Kinsler out the door.

really? I've seen the opinion stated by one of this boards most astute baseball opinions. Donaldson has pretty much said the same..

stop making shit up just to make your case unless you can find one post of mine saying I want Kemp for kinsler. You can't.

avoid my posts scotty......You have the issue with the different opinion

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you telling me to go to hell?

I had little to do with your tit-for-tat, I just asked to slow down, relax and you went defensive.

But sorry, I perhaps overreacted with my response and chewed on the wrong dog here.

Really...I'm backing down.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeez donaldson and pday come across as rude as shit. People can't make their opinions known on the internet now without receiving minor critiques here and there. Its sickening

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drama is all you....understandable
take your toys and go home little girl

in other words, you don't want to answer a simple question about the difference between SS and 2nd, so once again you resort to childish insults.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeez donaldson and pday come across as rude as shit. People can't make their opinions known on the internet now without receiving minor critiques here and there. Its sickening

Listen, if it came across as rude I've talked with the person involved. But I'll make no apologizes to you.

Go get puke somewhere else.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm calling for a resolution to obtaining a left fielder not named Profar or Kinsler. Who will open the bidding?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in other words, you don't want to answer a simple question about the difference between SS and 2nd, so once again you resort to childish insults.

childish insults for childish insults lainey...that's what it is with you. Selective reading helps too I suppose.

difference between the two...well, Lets see
Short has the longest throw in the infield while second has a little more difficult pivot. Both require range and both take many relay throws. Slow rollers require a do or die type play and both positions move on bunt coverages. Who takes the bag on a steal is most often determined by the pitch call.

what did I miss?

Status
Not open for further replies.