• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Offseason Plans Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't help with my comment about them playing in a BCS Bowl. This is why it would be awesome. Two long time rivals with programs on the rise.

I got bad news for you and jta. Once johnny rat face and Evans leave, A&M will return to a bottom tier team no matter what conference they are in.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I don't really give a shit about what conference you're from. You're kidding yourself of you don't think Oklahoma and Texas will have an elite team sooner rather than later. Oklahoma State and Baylor may hang around for a while too.

Did I say they wouldn't? none of the teams from the big 12 worry me now

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aggies lost a lot of players last year on their D. Their D is very young and talented though. We have one of the best recruiting classes coming in also. The D will be much better next year.

Fine, but we're talking about A&M and Baylor playing this year and Baylor's D is much better than A&M's this year. Baylor would beat A&M pretty handily this year.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got bad news for you and jta. Once johnny rat face and Evans leave, A&M will return to a bottom tier team no matter what conference they are in.

We have a stacked wr corp, Evans will hurt but we have guys to replace him, same with manziel, we're not going to the bottom of anything

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a stacked wr corp, Evans will hurt but we have guys to replace him, same with manziel, we're not going to the bottom of anything

Wait and see.

But hey, if it doesn't work out you guys can aalways claim some more pretend championships.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine, but we're talking about A&M and Baylor playing this year and Baylor's D is much better than A&M's this year. Baylor would beat A&M pretty handily this year.

I haven't seen anything from this D for me to think they're much better. Manziel and Co are certainly much tougher than TX Tech who hasn't looked good in 4 weeks. They still put up 34.

All we can hope for is that they play in the Cotton Bowl in Arlington against eachother.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the one who brought up the future

That was well after I said anything about Baylor or their D being better than A&M. Justin's response to that was to make some comment about your D being young and you having some good recruits coming in. Which had jack cramp to do with Baylor being better than A&M this year. No idea why even he mentioned that.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen anything from this D for me to think they're much better. Manziel and Co are certainly much tougher than TX Tech who hasn't looked good in 4 weeks. They still put up 34.

All we can hope for is that they play in the Cotton Bowl in Arlington against eachother.

They won't. Baylor will win the conference and get a bcs bowl.

Last edited by a moderator:

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait and see.

But hey, if it doesn't work out you guys can aalways claim some more pretend championships.

Seals-Jones will take over for Evans. That kid is a beast. The #1 DE form Arlington Martin just committed, and some are saying that A&M might end up with the #1 recruiting class. We aren't going to the bottom.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok 2014 off season plans thread...and according to the very 1st post....f off if you don't like it....

The KC Royals sign David Murphy from tex to fill RF, Tim Hudson and Roy Oswalt to help mentor, Duffy, Ventura, Smith and Almonte as well as pitch solid games...

thats the low end of what the Royals should do...I could go crazy if I wanted a better 2b, RF and SP's but trying to be realistic after drinking this much...

Maybe more to come later.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was well after I said anything about Baylor or their D being better than A&M. Justin's response to that was to make some comment about your D being young and you having some good recruits coming in. Which had jack cramp to do with Baylor being better than A&M this year. No idea why even he mentioned that.

Why I mentioned it? It relates to the topic. That's why. I was defending the Aggies D because they're young. I don't think Baylor's D is good, and certainly not where you can say they're "much better".

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok 2014 off season plans thread...and according to the very 1st post....f off if you don't like it....

The KC Royals sign David Murphy from tex to fill RF, Tim Hudson and Roy Oswalt to help mentor, Duffy, Ventura, Smith and Almonte as well as pitch solid games...

thats the low end of what the Royals should do...I could go crazy if I wanted a better 2b, RF and SP's but trying to be realistic after drinking this much...

Maybe more to come later.

Yes, take Murphy please:laugh3:

Status
Not open for further replies.