• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Boston Celtics vs 7) Brooklyn Nets

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, why can't Ben at least put on a Nets shirt on the sidelines like everyone else? Why does he have to wear ridiculous outfits that only draw more attention to him and the fact that he is not on the court? It's such a visually striking example of a selfish player.
If you are asking this you weren't paying attention.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record I do believe at this point that Ben Simmons has mental issues. But I think it is too late to save him and his career. He probably needs to retire or go to Europe or something because he can’t play NBA basketball right now. Imagine the locker room.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record I do believe at this point that Ben Simmons has mental issues. But I think it is too late to save him and his career. He probably needs to retire or go to Europe or something because he can’t play NBA basketball right now. Imagine the locker room.

There is definitely something wrong with him.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is definitely something wrong with him
If you get a chance to watch the tapes & listen to their takes.....

Tim Legler on The Mike Greenberg show on ESPN today said it best.
And so did Charles Barkley & Kenny Smith during Inside the NBA on TNT last night.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The news spreads fast, bro.
There probably aren’t many teams, if any at all, in the Euro leagues who’ll want to him either at this point.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you get a chance to watch the tapes & listen to their takes.....

Tim Legler on The Mike Greenberg show on ESPN today said it best.
And so did Charles Barkley & Kenny Smith during Inside the NBA on TNT last night.

Cliff notes?

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish someone had a damn GoPro camera in that locker room.

Kyrie in there burning sage…
Durant throwing shit left and right…
Curry is FaceTiming Dell…
Drummond taking dick pics…

There’s your next HBOmax special.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Mental issue" is a cop out. He's immature and he's a bitch in his soul. Nothing to do with bad wiring or anything else.

Don't blame his momma either this boy wanted to be a bitch so that's what he became.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish someone had a damn GoPro camera in that locker room.

Kyrie in there burning sage…
Durant throwing shit left and right…
Curry is FaceTiming Dell…
Drummond taking dick pics…

There’s your next HBOmax special.
That fake ass team is in total disarray.
Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch, not named the Heat.
:lol:

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Mental issue" is a cop out. He's immature and he's a bitch in his soul. Nothing to do with bad wiring or anything else.

Don't blame his momma either this boy wanted to be a bitch so that's what he became.

He's clearly immature and bitch made. I think it's too late to save his NBA career, like I said.

But I think some of his issues might be mental. He was coddled, never held accountable, and it's too late now to fix it. At minimum he needs to go play in a less high pressure environment. Maybe getting traded to Sacramento or some other team with no real playoff chances would also help. But who would want him? I am just glad Philly dumped him on someone else. Harden is clearly on the downside but at least he actually plays and contributes, and in a year they can let Harden walk if they decide he is not worth the money.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's quit in every situation he's been in where the situation isn't 100% to his liking. He quit on his college team. He dipped out on his national team. He only wants to play when the conditions are ideal for him.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the Nets have let it out that they are exasperated with the situation.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thing is, he's still a heck of a defensive player and teams will sign him up every single time regardless.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's clearly immature and bitch made. I think it's too late to save his NBA career, like I said.

But I think some of his issues might be mental. He was coddled, never held accountable, and it's too late now to fix it. At minimum he needs to go play in a less high pressure environment. Maybe getting traded to Sacramento or some other team with no real playoff chances would also help. But who would want him? I am just glad Philly dumped him on someone else. Harden is clearly on the downside but at least he actually plays and contributes, and in a year they can let Harden walk if they decide he is not worth the money.

A lot of Warrior fans were clamoring to trade Wiseman and whatever salaries needed for Simmons. Maybe the Warriors dodged a bullet. Wiseman could wind up being nothing, but the Simmons drama is a lot to take.

raider bill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
L MAO I don't see how this guy ever plays again.