• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Boston Celtics vs 7) Brooklyn Nets

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“damnit I have to play tonight because of the Ben Simmons rule”. Coming soon all across the land.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Gone Fishin is masterpiece. It's absolutely filled with little shots. For Kyrie, you've got every nonsense conspiracy with them sailing off a flat-Earth, jets with contrails, Bigfoot, the loch ness monster, lizard people, a bird that's a drone (birds aren't real), the boat is named "Sage Against The Machine", KD is wearing a shirt that says "No yelling on the bus" (referencing Barkley's rant about bus riders directed at him), Simmons is wearing a shirt in Cottonelle on it, the Inside boat is named "No Sweep Till BKN"

This is artwork. *chef kiss*

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The facts don’t support your assertion.

This is an impossible amount of work, plus medical malpractice
The cortisone shot?
Didn’t sanders get suspended multiple times for positive tests?

And then the bucks just stretch provisioned him?
Sanders lost his shit, smoked copious amounts of weed to self-medicate, left 27 million dollars on the table and walked away because he didn't want to, was unable to, play.

They stretched the remaining amount.

Sanders put his money where his mouth is in re: to his mental health.

Simmons wants all his dough.....to not play.

Being a weak-minded, entitled athlete and having mental health issues are not mutually exclusive.

But, again.....

I don't believe him.

He used the mental health excuse to force his way out of Philly.

He's using it in Brooklyn to make sure he gets his entire salary this Season and that is despicable.

Larry Sanders Walked Away From the NBA and $27 Million, and He’s Never Felt Better.​

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cortisone shot?

Sanders lost his shit, smoked copious amounts of weed to self-medicate, left 27 million dollars on the table and walked away because he didn't want to, was unable to, play.

They stretched the remaining amount.

Sanders put his money where his mouth is in re: to his mental health.

Simmons wants all his dough.....to not play.

Being a weak-minded, entitled athlete and having mental health issues are not mutually exclusive.

But, again.....

I don't believe him.

He used the mental health excuse to force his way out of Philly.

He's using it in Brooklyn to make sure he gets his entire salary this Season and that is despicable.

Larry Sanders Walked Away From the NBA and $27 Million, and He’s Never Felt Better.​

Bingo, people with real mental health issues aren’t made better with money only.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No....Sweep...Till Brooklyn!

Stage Dive Hit It GIF by Beastie Boys

No sweep till Brooklyn: 10 Takeaways from Celtics-Nets Game 4

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's instantly the best non-Finals series win for the Celtics I have ever enjoyed.

Beating Lebron so bad he ran to Miami would be my favorite if the nba didn’t rig the finals that year

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beating Lebron so bad he ran to Miami would be my favorite if the nba didn’t rig the finals that year

Was it Pierce or KG that said the Celtics broke LeBron? That was some funny stuff.

I never had an issue with him going to Miami. Alotta people did and still do. He carried that Cavs franchise for seven years and the roster was never really upgraded. Can you name an all star caliber teammate he played with in Cleveland his first go around? I can't.

But he's not the only NBAer that left a team for a better opportunity. Why don't you have issues with other superstars doing exactly what LeBron did in Miami?

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was it Pierce or KG that said the Celtics broke LeBron? That was some funny stuff.

I never had an issue with him going to Miami. Alotta people did and still do. He carried that Cavs franchise for seven years and the roster was never really upgraded. Can you name an all star caliber teammate he played with in Cleveland his first go around? I can't.

But he's not the only NBAer that left a team for a better opportunity. Why don't you have issues with other superstars doing exactly what LeBron did in Miami?

I don’t blame him.

I said on abother message board at the time, if I was bron I would’ve gone to Miami as it was the best place for him to win a title

Let’s not forget if he stayed the Cavs don’t get kyrie or Tristan Thompson

But it’s funny cause that Cavs franchise was ahead of the game with their offense style. They just had a bad week shooting against an elite defense

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t blame him.

I said on abother message board at the time, if I was bron I would’ve gone to Miami as it was the best place for him to win a title

Let’s not forget if he stayed the Cavs don’t get kyrie or Tristan Thompson

But it’s funny cause that Cavs franchise was ahead of the game with their offense style. They just had a bad week shooting against an elite defense

How exactly were the Finals rigged?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo, people with real mental health issues aren’t made better with money only.
You know what?

I know @DJ is going to call me a cyber-floosy....

But, I really heart you.

We are proof positive that despite our slightly different Political ideologies, people aren't as different as some might want to make us out to be.

Same goes for @The Q and @tlance .

We disagree on this topic.

But, are aligned more closely on others.

For the most part, the posters on this site have been much more respectful to differences of opinion on my 2nd stint on the NBA board.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Both said it.

KG more.recently.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what?

I know @DJ is going to call me a cyber-floosy....

But, I really heart you.

We are proof positive that despite our slightly different Political ideologies, people aren't as different as some might want to make us out to be.

Same goes for @The Q and @tlance .

We disagree on this topic.

But, are aligned more closely on others.

For the most part, the posters on this site have been much more respectful to differences of opinion on my 2nd stint on the NBA board.
I disagree. So fuck u and the horse u rode in on lady!!!

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KG also had to leave his OG franchise to win a title. Interesting stance he has there.
Very true.

....also, he said his biggest regret was not leaving sooner...lol

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They traded him

Regardless of the means. In order to win a title he had to not be in Minnesota.

Lebron was substantially more successful than both Pierce and KG prior to their superteam they were a part of. Boston has oodles of history built not by KG nor Pierce as a selling point. Minnesota and Cleveland did not.

Somehow I think had Lebron been drafted by Miami or LA he would have had a little easier job attracting FA.