• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

12/16 NFL Washington @ Cleveland 1:00 pm EST FOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll message GITM - I have no idea what happened. Mine went up again, too, but it usually goes up when I have less than I can cover (that wasn't the case), and to the same number that you have there. Ghost can fix it. If you could, though, please refrain from making any more big bets in the mean time. I may have to abandon this event.

Nah, son't do that if you don't have to. when I win, I'll give it back somehow :pout:

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, son't do that if you don't have to. when I win, I'll give it back somehow :pout:

It looks like GITM fixed it, but if I abandon the event, it's just going to return you the stakes, and blow up the vcash again. So yea, my guess is that we're just going to have to ride it out, see what happens in the game, then I'll come up with a plan.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RGIII will not be starting.

Still think Washington should still win this game. I think RG3 could go if it was emergency. Think the coaching staff has enough confidence in Cousins to get it done (so do I). I expect Morris to get the rock ALOT today, which is great for my semifinal fantasy team. At any rate this will be a close one, no more than 7 points one way or the other IMO.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like GITM fixed it, but if I abandon the event, it's just going to return you the stakes, and blow up the vcash again. So yea, my guess is that we're just going to have to ride it out, see what happens in the game, then I'll come up with a plan.

Yeah, I will straighten it out somehow. Bet all of it on a 20 point dog money line in CBB or something.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you fix mine too, Im at 0. Shouldnt I have 25?

Status
Not open for further replies.