• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Team You Would NEVER EVER Root For" Thread---- NHL Edition

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Dallas !!!!

Why? See 1999 !

l4925743.jpg

Well, it looks like I hate the Blue Jackets next.

I hope that's ok with everybody.

Isn't that like beating up the helmeted kid in the corner at Kindergarten?

I hate, beyond all reason, the Rangers. Started when I was a kid and grew up around Flyer Fans. The 70's and 80's, there was no more hated team among the people I was around.

Then they got Mark Messier. And he is another entity that I hate beyond all reason, the cheap shotting cro-magnon motherfucker. And then they won the cup with a bunch of Edmonton retreads, and not only were New York fans exceptionally obnoxious about it, but I grew very tired of the whole "Team of Destiny" bullshit. Yes, a very good team won the 1994 cup. The 1991 Edmonton Oilers.

And I still, to this day, HATE the fact that Bure did not get a penalty shot in game seven when Richter threw his stick while flopping.

As if that wasn't enough, they then gave BOBBY HOLIK a giant contract which I feel directly led to the lockout and the whole stupid battle about salary caps that led to the situation we have now where you can give someone a 47 year contract and get around the rules.

I hate the Rangers. HATE.

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
l4925743.jpg

Isn't that like beating up the helmeted kid in the corner at Kindergarten?

I hate, beyond all reason, the Rangers. Started when I was a kid and grew up around Flyer Fans. The 70's and 80's, there was no more hated team among the people I was around.

Then they got Mark Messier. And he is another entity that I hate beyond all reason, the cheap shotting cro-magnon motherfucker. And then they won the cup with a bunch of Edmonton retreads, and not only were New York fans exceptionally obnoxious about it, but I grew very tired of the whole "Team of Destiny" bullshit. Yes, a very good team won the 1994 cup. The 1991 Edmonton Oilers.

And I still, to this day, HATE the fact that Bure did not get a penalty shot in game seven when Richter threw his stick while flopping.

As if that wasn't enough, they then gave BOBBY HOLIK a giant contract which I feel directly led to the lockout and the whole stupid battle about salary caps that led to the situation we have now where you can give someone a 47 year contract and get around the rules.

I hate the Rangers. HATE.

One time on South Park, The Red Wings beat the ever living shit outta some kids. True story.:becky:

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're entitled to your opinion,but if you're going to slam on the most storied NHL franchise,get their name right-it's Canadiens.

My dad was a Habs fan,and my fave player all time was Cournoyer so I wouldn't even think of slamming them.

i think you meant to say-fuck the Leafs,fuck the center of the universe.:becky:

again fuck the canadians,fuck canada,,,,I could care less about the spelling,,,you knew who I ment

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skirts then Shittsburgh

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bizzle McDizzle

sound like a Disney reject

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston Bruins---No real problem with them...I guess it's more the Johnny-come-lately pompous fans that crawled out of the woodwork now that they won the Cup...finally.....

You DO know the Bruins are 4th in both SCF appearances and wins right? I would have thought a "long time" Lightning fan would know this

Seriously, 2011 was my 3rd cup to enjoy. Don't get me started with my stories. :hockeysmile:

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You plow Snow White one time behind the Small World ride and those fuckers get all "That's not the Disney way, mister" on you and show you the door.
whaddayagonna do

that was good for a rep

SandyBeach26

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
You DO know the Bruins are 4th in both SCF appearances and wins right? I would have thought a "long time" Lightning fan would know this

Seriously, 2011 was my 3rd cup to enjoy. Don't get me started with my stories. :hockeysmile:

Historically? Sure....but since I've been following hockey since 1995, anything before that is ancient history. In fact, anything in the 90's is STILL ancient history. This is a "what have you done for the fans lately" business....and in that sense, yes, the Bruins FINALLY won that cup that they've been expected to win for a few seasons now.

And no, we DON'T wanna get you started on your stories...bedtime isn't for about another 3 hours or so, and I don't want to be put asleep before then...:bored:

SandyBeach26

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Always hard to tell if it's a road or home game when they play in Tampa. Sounds like more Sabres fans than Bolt's fans at times. :bolt:

I take back the warm welcome I gave you....That hurt ! :(

Well, its because people migrate from that icebox you call NY state to lovely sunny Florida. Besides, we only have to deal with those fans on the few occasions their team is any good.....:pound:

And come on now...take back the warm welcome?? Awwww, you're a big strong boy....you can take a double front kick to the gut every now n then, right? It's ok...you'll be alright...:drama: