• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Team You Would NEVER EVER Root For" Thread---- NHL Edition

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a big hater. I don't like the Bruins or Leafs, but I could see instances where I would root for them.

Go fuck yourself expansion team loser bitch. And yes I typed it real slow so your inbred southern mind had time to comprehend both the words and their meanings and the words and their meanings in relation to the words around them.

gohabsgo.gif

:)

WaffleImpala.gif

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could take out Penguins and insert Blackhawks and it would still be true.

I don't hate the Penguins, I just mildly dislike a couple of their players. Maybe once the Wings move East my hatred with them will grow.

Well I certainly will never think of the Blackhawks the same way again after the Cup, but I dont tihnk of them too much anymore. Same with the Capitals, just have to insert their name and "regular season" before success.

SandyBeach26

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'm not a big hater. I don't like the Bruins or Leafs, but I could see instances where I would root for them.

Go fuck yourself expansion team loser bitch. And yes I typed it real slow so your inbred southern mind had time to comprehend both the words and their meanings and the words and their meanings in relation to the words around them.

gohabsgo.gif

:)

I rest my case.....Montreal Assholism...at it's froggy finest....:dance:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO :L

EDIT: I gotta ask, Comeds...how long did it take you to find that smiley?

Tox sent it to me.

Naturally I am joking with that post, but she doesn't know me so she probably doesn't know.

Last edited by a moderator:

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
usual suspects for me: Bruins,Leafs,BHawks,Rags,Avs but lately I feel an immense hatred for all things Coiler

I shouldnt because they are minnows and the opposite of love aint hate its apathy so i should be feeling meh on them

but they have that shithead Eager now ... and Hordichuk keeps yapping when not getting his knee rearranged by Keith Ballard hipchecks

plus my local burnaby newspaper has taken to giving twice weekly updates on local boy RNH's progress ... fuck off Im sick of Mr Juno now too !!!

I think it all boils down to knowing a guy from edm who is the biggest douche who ever douched (faux hawk / ed hardy / tattoo of a dollar sign on his shoulder because as he told me "i figured Id never get sick of money" / went on vacation recently to a Temptation resort). Just thinking that fucktard cheered when RNH got his hat trick (alledgedly!!!) against the canucks makes me wanna throw a brick in the general direction towards edmonton

they keep getting these high draft picks too which pisses me off ... I just hope they pull some trade like a 1st rounder for Gonchar or something totally stupid like that

The Q stache

Cabbie Slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
!. Canucks
2. Wings
3. Blues
In that order. I never thought Id hate a team more than the Wings, but Burrows and Kesler make it so easy.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone told Sandy yet that she spelled Bitch wrong in her name? :rolleyes:

<Getting warmed up for the clash between the Sabres/Lightning>

SandyBeach26

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Has anyone told Sandy yet that she spelled Bitch wrong in her name? :rolleyes:

<Getting warmed up for the clash between the Sabres/Lightning>

Oooo, clever, YOU were the very FIRST person to come up with that....
There is no doubt now why Buffalo Bills fans are considered the very tops in inventiveness and ingenuity...

Now if you guys could only figure out how to actually WIN a Super Bowl, then all will be gravy.:yo:

SandyBeach26

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Oh, and yes....the Sabres - Lightning games....always intense...always filled with emotion...lots of smack going back n forth....never boring...

Gooo 'Ning...:cheer2:

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck the canadians,fuck canada

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no doubt now why Buffalo Bills fans are considered the very tops in inventiveness and ingenuity...

Now if you guys could only figure out how to actually WIN a Super Bowl, then all will be gravy.:yo:

The fans figured it out along time ago: score more points than the other team every game.

The problem is just that the team hasn't gotten it yet.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now if you could find Doc Brown and join us back in the year 2011, then all will be gravy.

Rossinole

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just Toronto. Hate their provincial, mouth-breather fan base. They're like the Dallas Cowboys or Notre Dame football of the NHL.

SandyBeach26

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Just Toronto. Hate their provincial, mouth-breather fan base. They're like the Dallas Cowboys or Notre Dame football of the NHL.

Hmmm....I think one of their mouth breathers escaped to Buffalo....

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rangers organization can rot in hell for all I care.

I don't hate the Devils. I do hate the way they play hockey. If you're ever suffering from insomnia or sleep deprevation watch a Devils game. You'll be asleep in no time.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to join the board and alienate a bunch of different groups right off the bat!! ;)

I hate the Washington Capitals. They break my heart all the time, but I guess it's a love/hate thing. To be honest, I don't understand how people that aren't fans of the Caps "hate" the Caps. We never win dick. We always choke. But we're entertaining as hell to watch. That's the BEST thing you could have in a "rival" team. So to all the Pens' fans who hate on us and all the Bolts' fans who hate on us (yes, all 13 of you), you should be thankful for us. Hell, the Pens have NEVER won a Cup without beating the Caps en route. You're fucking welcome... jerks. :)