• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The "Guys on your OWN team that piss you off and WHY" thread ---- NHL Edition

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"NHL Edition" - really necessary on the NHL board?
Shouldn't that be implied?

Notice:
The NITPICKERS UNION meeting scheduled for this Friday has been moved to Monday afternoon

to answer the obviously NHL edition question..

Joni Pitkanen
Sometimes seems to forget the game is played at a much faster speed.
Sometimes overly predictable on a PP and looks pass first (example: that laser the other night - 'Canes fans sure wish he would shoot more :-/ )
Can be an immense talent ... when he wants to be

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walker - Never has there been a more appropriate name for a player. I can skate faster than him, and that's counting all the times I'd fall down and have to get back up.

Hartnell - Used to be an on-the-edge, gritty forward who had some skill but took too many penalties. Now he's an over-the-edge forward who takes too many penalties and can't seem to regain his skill.

please trade him to Texas
the jokes just write themselves

If they would pick up both Walker and Paul Ranger I think my head might explode

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he's being an idiot, Matt Cooke. Otherwise, no one on the team right now. They all play hard games and seem like decent guys off the ice.

Steiggy, though, really grinds my gears.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He goes month-or-so-long stretches where he plays the game fairly clean, and in those stretches he's a solid, effective player. He's in one of them right now, actually. That's what makes his stupid antics so darned frustrating, though. He's got the potential to be a really valuable contributor to this hockey team on a consistent basis, and then he just goes and messes it up.

SandyBeach26

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
"NHL Edition" - really necessary on the NHL board?
Shouldn't that be implied?

Notice:
The NITPICKERS UNION meeting scheduled for this Friday has been moved to Monday afternoon

to answer the obviously NHL edition question..

Joni Pitkanen
Sometimes seems to forget the game is played at a much faster speed.
Sometimes overly predictable on a PP and looks pass first (example: that laser the other night - 'Canes fans sure wish he would shoot more :-/ )
Can be an immense talent ... when he wants to be

Yup. VERY necessary, seeing as how many can't stay on topic even if a gun were aimed at their pointed heads.
Otherwise, you'd have assclowns talking about their high school teams...

Such as the next few posters...

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really hate any one player now. Connolly always frustrated me but he's gone and our last three back up goalies have sucked and they are gone.

I don't like the zamboni driver because he's too damn slow.

I hate the beer vendors in the upper levels because they are never paying attention to the needs of the thirsty.

I do hate the scalpers outside the arena they're a pain in the ass. They should be replaced with hookers. JMO.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really hate any one player now. Connolly always frustrated me but he's gone and our last three back up goalies have sucked and they are gone.

I don't like the zamboni driver because he's too damn slow.

I hate the beer vendors in the upper levels because they are never paying attention to the needs of the thirsty.

I do hate the scalpers outside the arena they're a pain in the ass. They should be replaced with hookers. JMO.

Steve, you're the man. :boss:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. VERY necessary, seeing as how many can't stay on topic even if a gun were aimed at their pointed heads.
Otherwise, you'd have assclowns talking about their high school teams...

Such as the next few posters...

Samuel-L-Conehead-50977.jpg

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AYE.... Two for one specials...If the home team wins.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris pronger - he's slow, he sucks on defense, an he isn't even dirty anymore. Maybe the most overrated player in the league.

Hartnell - been discussed

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly dont know if I can pick one guy that pisses me off on my team. McQuaid is prolly the only guy that stick out to me... He is too reckless with his self. Look at him in the playoffs last year, almost para;yzed himself going headfirst into the boards. And he did it again this season trying to take someone out. I love the dude, and his intensity, but he's gotta have a better eye for checking.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly dont know if I can pick one guy that pisses me off on my team. McQuaid is prolly the only guy that stick out to me... He is too reckless with his self. Look at him in the playoffs last year, almost para;yzed himself going headfirst into the boards. And he did it again this season trying to take someone out. I love the dude, and his intensity, but he's gotta have a better eye for checking.

Fucking homer! :becky: