• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The "Guys on your OWN team that piss you off and WHY" thread ---- NHL Edition

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could be a bit long so bear with me.:D:

Josh Bailey

This guy is so frustrating to watch. This guy works out in the offseason big time, yet it's so easy to get the puck away from him it's ridiculous.

Blake Comeau

Some moron arbitrator awarded him 2.5 million. He's been a healthy scratch 2 consecutive games. He can't even beat out TREVOR GILLIES.:L

Matt Martin

Everytime he's on the ice he's looking to fight somebody. This idiot tried to fight Victor Hedman last night. Martin dropped his stick & gloves while Hedman just ignored him & continued to play. Martin had to skate to the bench without any of his equipment.:L

Rick Dipietro

Just do Islanders Nation a favor & RETIRE. He's the biggest :target: on the team.

Last edited by a moderator:

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
1. Jody Shitty - Just a terrible signing. Enforcer's are not needed anymore so he brings little to the table. Also taking up cap space and contract space.

2. Matt Walker - He's not good. See above post about contract and cap space.

3. Hartnell - I don't hate him but it is his time to go. Makes too much for money being a role player who no longer sees the ice time he used to.

Other than that, I love my team.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rick Dipietro

Just do Islanders Nation a favor & RETIRE. He's the biggest :target: on the team.

I don't remember the specific numbers but i believe i read if he was to be bought out, the Isles would take a cap hit of 1.5m per year for the next 16 years.

Does that sound about right?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice:
The NITPICKERS UNION meeting scheduled for this Friday has been moved to Monday afternoon

I would like to point out that the traffic in front of the meeting hall is 3% worse on Mondays than any other day.

For the Sens, I have had and continue to have a deep-seated distrust and lack of respect for Daniel Alfredsson. I just don't think he is the right leader for the team. If they had the Personnel of the Wings, they could get away with a guy who just comes in, does the right stuff, and leaves. But the Sens have had a bunch of arrogant young guys and easily distracted veterans and really needed someone to grab them by the balls. He just never did that and they squandered an amazing opportunity a few years back. That was one HELL of a team for a while.

But that has subsided with the acquisition of Sergei Gonchar. What a fucking waste of space.

For the Jackets, I like the makeup of the team but I am currently a bit ticked off at the ones who won't finish checks. That means everyone but Sami Pahlsson.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only one.

I'd like to call a couple pipe-hittin' ni**ers, who'll go to work on ******** with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. Let em git Medieval on his ass then trade his worthless fucking ass back to Nashville for a bag of urinal cakes.

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only one.

I'd like to call a couple pipe-hittin' ni**ers, who'll go to work on ******** with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. Let em git Medieval on his ass then trade his worthless fucking ass back to Nashville for a bag of urinal cakes.

niblers?

nippers?

nidlers?

nixxers?

nitters?

nidlers?

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could be a bit long so bear with me.:D:

Josh Bailey

This guy is so frustrating to watch. This guy works out in the offseason big time, yet it's so easy to get the puck away from him it's ridiculous.

Blake Comeau

Some moron arbitrator awarded him 2.5 million. He's been a healthy scratch 2 consecutive games. He can't even beat out TREVOR GILLIES.:L

Matt Martin

Everytime he's on the ice he's looking to fight somebody. This idiot tried to fight Victor Hedman last night. Martin dropped his stick & gloves while Hedman just ignored him & continued to play. Martin had to skate to the bench without any of his equipment.:L

Rick Dipietro

Just do Islanders Nation a favor & RETIRE. He's the biggest on the team.

:lol:

I don't know why but this whole post just cracked me up.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonathon Ericsson.

Pros: Slaps around Corey Perry once a year.

Cons: Gives away the puck at the worst times, actually all the time so it's hard to quantify that... clumsy as a newborn fawn, uses his size for evil not for good (tripping people and hooking them from an incredibly long ways away instead of crushing them), has no hockey sense, needs a map in his own zone, out of position constantly, and somehow in my own mind is the sole reason for the departure of Kyle Quincey.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hartnell-Bad penalty, bad contract

Pronger-Bad contract

Talbot-Learn to love him, I guess.

Bob-This year wont be as bad, but all the hype he got last year, even after he started to suck pissed me off

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember the specific numbers but i believe i read if he was to be bought out, the Isles would take a cap hit of 1.5m per year for the next 16 years.

Does that sound about right?

I'd do it. However, were talking about a guy who gets injured in practice. It's only a matter of time before Ricky doesn't have a choice, but to hang'em up.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heck they're still paying Yashin 2.3 for a few more years. The truth is right now they need Ricky's cap hit. So there really isn't any reason for him to retire. They didn't even put him on IR when he got the concussion during practice.

Besides the following guys are off the books at the end of the season:

Rolston
Eaton
Jurcina
Parenteau
Mottau
Staios
Pandolfo
Nabokov
Nielsen

Heck they've already got a 5.45M head start on the following year:
Streit
Reasoner

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hartnell-Bad penalty, bad contract

Pronger-Bad contract

Talbot-Learn to love him, I guess.

Bob-This year wont be as bad, but all the hype he got last year, even after he started to suck pissed me off

I try to forget talbot is on the team. I hate him too.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Fraser the guy is a great puck moving dman.His passes are tape to tape problem is they're always to the wrong team.

Eric Boulton still not sure why we signed him

Nick Palmieri a lot of offensive upside but can be a little lazy on the backcheck he is improving though

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm frustrated by a few of our guys every now and then, but there's no one I hate on the team.

Yeah, the word hate is thrown around far too liberally sometimes. To be honest, there isn't anyone on the team I don't like.