• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Team You Would NEVER EVER Root For" Thread---- NHL Edition

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody else went there though, which is why they don't have a team anymore.

If I remember correctly, they are actually (sort of) Dallas now, oddly enough since I know how much Sabres fans love Dallas! They moved to Cleveland and then merged with the North Stars before they moved to Dallas.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is that still from the St John's Leafs?
basically it was either Habs or Leafs from the last generation in the maritimes right?

Actually we had the Saint John (NB) Flames here and it was the St John's (NL) Leafs. So that wasn't really part of it. But you are 100% correct about many maritimers either being Leafs or Habs fans. The Bruins would be a distant 3rd.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dave's not here

Oh wait yes he is.

i have hated the Habs since 1993 and because of 1993
True Marty was cheating (still don't know why) but measuring the other teams sticks after they go home bugged me.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Avalanche - arrogant fuckers were gifted a Stanley Cup contending team, and Patty Roy fell in their lap.
I can only hope they spend years in the shit to pay their fucking dues after the fact.

Oilers - they were god-awful annoying when they were good, so the rest of the west is really enjoying their extended time in the toilet

Ducks - just a dirty fucking team. fuck 'em.

Stars - ditto. fuck 'em even harder.

Chicago - arrogant pricks had a ONE YEAR window to get it done before those retarded contracts forced the team's implosion. It's just a shame that they actually got to lift the grail. It's also a shame that Tallon took away that albotross of a deal that he signed Soupy to.

Minnesota - just don't like the brutally boring way the team plays. sit in a shell and wait for mistakes. mostly because if has historically been way too effective against us. I also didn't like the idea of Cal Clusterfuck taking liberties, and John Scott and the Boogeyman piling on.

Boston - Fuck you, that's why.

Toronto - even when their team is utter shit, the leafs fans insist that the league revolves around them. CBC tends to agree, which is annoying in its own right.

Pittsburgh - the league doesn't revolve around golden-boy, either. Too many fans have not heard of Rick Kehoe, nor do they seem to care to learn.

I need to add Nashville to my list. Tootoo is a dangerous player, with absolutely zero redeeming hockey value.
Suter is a Pronger-mini-me (his game consists of hacking and crosschecking), plus I don't like him for what his uncle did to Gretxky and Kariya. That may not be entirely fair, but there it is.
I don't much like Hornqvist either. and McGratton doesn't help.
so fuck them.

quoipourquoi

Did Not Fuck Leesha/Sarah
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah... them. Completely unnecessary to hit an already injured player in a 5-1 game that Dallas was winning.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 Fuck the Rangers,Fuck their douchebag coach,Fuck Lundy and his over sized pads and Fuck Their 94 remake of the Edmonton Oilers

2 Carolina I could go on for 2 minutes on why but I dont want to interfere with the thread.And for killing the Whale

3 Pittsburgh for reasons stated by many posters

4 Philly for biting and scratching

5 The Ducks Fuck the Flying Vee its called offsides

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyers, Capitals, Rangers, Devils, Senators (I have no idea why, I just like to watch them lose, no offense Sens fans), and the Ducks.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No games frustrate me more than losses to the Devils. Brodeur could be on his deathbed and stonewall the Penguins... :L

well he wont be in on saturday Looks like Moose will be playing .Last I read Marty will be out 7 to 10 days

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well he wont be in on saturday Looks like Moose will be playing .Last I read Marty will be out 7 to 10 days

:whoo:

Unfortunately, ex-Penguins goaltenders always give the Penguins fits, too. Unless his name is Dany Sabourin. He didn't give anyone fits. Ever.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not in any particular order:

1) Pens

2) Rags

3) Devils

4) Leafs

There's always something to dislike about every team that your fav plays often, but those 4 have had me come close to murder a few times in the past, so..

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No set order... but...

1. Habs (Hated them in my Whaler days... I hate them in my Bruin days...)

2. Canes (I am a huge Bruins fan now, but I am still bitter about losing the Whalers.)

3. Leafs (see #1)

4. Flyers (Who doesn't hate them? Their own fans hate them. :D)

5. TB Divers (errr, I mean Lightning)

dboy97

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Montreal (No real explanation needed when you consider I am a Bruins fan)

Buffalo

Philadelphia

NY Rangers
Toronto

Ho_Brah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with the exception of the Kings, screw any team in the pacific division...