• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Team You Would NEVER EVER Root For" Thread---- NHL Edition

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Historically? Sure....but since I've been following hockey since 1995, anything before that is ancient history. In fact, anything in the 90's is STILL ancient history. This is a "what have you done for the fans lately" business....and in that sense, yes, the Bruins FINALLY won that cup that they've been expected to win for a few seasons now.

And no, we DON'T wanna get you started on your stories...bedtime isn't for about another 3 hours or so, and I don't want to be put asleep before then...:bored:

Take a look at the avi and tell me about "what have you done for me know". Tampa has 2, yes you can use both your hands to count em, 2 championships in their glorious history, which isn't much longer than yours. Tampa is where old people go to die and the same can be said of an athletes career there.

SandyBeach26

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Take a look at the avi and tell me about "what have you done for me know". Tampa has 2, yes you can use both your hands to count em, 2 championships in their glorious history, which isn't much longer than yours. Tampa is where old people go to die and the same can be said of an athletes career there.

:yawn:

Oh, no...now you've started it....

Ahem...ATTENTION SPAN CHECK....this is an NHL topic thread....don't really care about what your "avatar" is trying to say...

Hey, you could win 10 Dog Show championships too...won't make a bit of difference...obviously, you don't know a whole lot about Tampa....or much else for that matter from the sounds of it...

Now go and enjoy the Boston Bruins success....it is fleeting you know, and after its gone, you may not have anything else to lean on....buh bye...

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cameron-feeds-arod.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can't root for, never ever (in no particular order):
Bruins
Flyers

Canes
Pens

Bruins &
Flyers go way back to '70s....

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vancouver Canucks.

Don't really hate them per se, but I have too many family and friends who are Canuck fans that drive me up the wall; so no thanks.

That's pretty much the exact same reasoning as to why the Leafs are my answer to this question. :D

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
That's pretty much the exact same reasoning as to why the Leafs are my answer to this question. :D

is that still from the St John's Leafs?
basically it was either Habs or Leafs from the last generation in the maritimes right?