• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanton Could Pass Maris

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, colored Frank, but you don't have a confession from one George Herman Ruth signed in triplicate, so YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE FOR SUGGESTING THIS!!!

Still doing it... Advancing the straw-man and misrepresenting the argument. Which is simply; "have evidence or a talking point"

How could you possibly be on the other side of that? Care to elaborate?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still doing it... Advancing the straw-man and misrepresenting the argument. Which is simply; "have evidence or a talking point"

How could you possibly be on the other side of that? Care to elaborate?

Not really. You're too fucking stupid to understand what's happening around you, and your edification is not a goal of mine.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lolz

I haven't conceded shit, you talking meatball.

You're the one who has painted yourself into a corner with your absurdity. This thread is filled with it for everyone to see.

My points have been made and you've done nothing to refute them. I'm well beyond the point of taking you seriously because you're way out of your depth. You're only mock worthy now.

You're in the deep end, and you clearly need help.
4f4b5794-2d61-42cc-8362-a04a58bc9fae_1.211fa6885397d5b0b9848519493cbcd6.jpeg

Name one point you made. lol. You haven't. NAME ONE. It's all been responding to me, and misrepresenting my arguments. Clearly, you're thinking of a different thread.

I made one point, and one point only. You never could even muster up an attempt to refute it.

"Have evidence, or a base to steroid allegations"... Want another shot? Go for it. Your ball.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name one point you made. lol. You haven't. NAME ONE. It's all been responding to me, and misrepresenting my arguments. Clearly, you're thinking of a different thread.

I made one point, and one point only. You never could even muster up an attempt to refute it.

"Have evidence, or a base to steroid allegations"... Want another shot? Go for it. Your ball.
the_pigeon_and_the_chess_game_by_kebbige.png

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. You're too fucking stupid to understand what's happening around you, and your edification is not a goal of mine.

EXACTLY what I thought. Nothing.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's bullshit. You didn't think. At least, not effectively.

You blatantly deleted, and ignored my only point in this thread. You can only talk around it and create straw-man fallacies.

"Have evidence, or a base to steroid allegations"... Why not refute it?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Q) you know what's better than declaring yourself the winner of an internet exchange?

Not being retarded.

You declared me the winner. You do every time you prove that you cannot respond to my LONE point in this argument.

"Have evidence, or a base to steroid allegations"... Want another shot? Go for it. Your ball

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You blatantly deleted, and ignored my only point in this thread. You can only talk around it and create straw-man fallacies.

"Have evidence, or a base to steroid allegations"... Why not refute it?

Because I have, a few times and you missed them all. Maybe have someone read -- and explain -- this thread to you.

You're well beyond your depth, and as a White Sox fan, it makes sense. If you weren't a retarded pollack, you'd be a Cubs fan.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"odd injuries to cyclists are nothing worth discussing because figure skaters get them."

lolz

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I have, a few times and you missed them all. Maybe have someone read -- and explain -- this thread to you.

You never once tried to refute that point. You only refuted the straw-man propositions which you, yourself created. If I am incorrect, perhaps you could copy/paste it for me, or point me towards it.

It's amazing how some people can't just admit when they're wrong. It's so easy... but instead, they make fools out of themselves. All because of their foolish pride.

- I never said that the examples of body change, or spike in numbers were musts.
- I only ever said that you should have evidence when make steroid allegations

"You should have evidence, or a talking point when making steroid allegations"

Find me where you refuted this point, or refute it now. Ball is in your court...

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Find me where you refuted this point

That would be a good place for you to start. Find where I refuted what you're saying I've refuted. I'll give you some time.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"odd injuries to cyclists are nothing worth discussing because figure skaters get them."

lolz

Another post, another straw-man. Oh, and another false equivalency too!

Cyclists and skaters don't have a common movement or motion, which causes a very specific injury.

Baseball players and golfers do. The injury is not unprecedented, which you claimed it was from "Stanton's ridiculous exit velocity".

*YAWN*

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The irony is palpable. You can almost taste it.

I've made one point.

Do you believe this point to "wrong"? Why?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another post, another straw-man. Oh, and another false equivalency too!

Cyclists and skaters don't have a common movement or motion, which causes a very specific injury.

Baseball players and golfers do. The injury is not unprecedented, which you claimed it was from "Stanton's ridiculous exit velocity".

*YAWN*

How many MLB players in the last decade have broken their hand simply by swinging the bat? I'll wait for that, too.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've made one point.

Do you believe this point to "wrong"? Why?

No, retard. I've never alleged steroid usage when there isn't a talking point.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many MLB players in the last decade have broken their hand simply by swinging the bat? I'll wait for that, too.

Oh boy... Thank you so much for asking that. Thank you, so... so much.

Baseball’s Broken Hamate Plague – UPDATED | ProXR

July 28, 2017 – UPDATE

Two years since I first posted this, we’re still here. Young MLB prospects and NCAA players STILL breaking their hamate bone swinging a baseball bat. Most recently the Nationals prospect Juan Soto, Yankees prospect Ben Ruta, Blue Jays prospect Anthony Alford and Vladdimir Guerrero Jr., Cardinals prospect Patrick Wisdom, Royals Hunter Dozier, Gators Mike Rivera, Patriots Nate Eikhoff, Notre Dame Kyle Fiala, Gators Austin Langworthy, Columbia College Jordan Barchus, Yankees prospect Jose Carrera, Red Sox prospect Bobby Dalbec, Rays prospect Kevin Padlo, Braves prospect Dustin Peterson… and there are so many more, I just don’t have time to include the many who have broken their hamate over the past two years.

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound: