• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanton Could Pass Maris

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • Bobby Abreu
  • Garret Anderson
  • Don Baylor
  • Jerry Browne
  • Darin Erstad
  • Julio Franco
  • Steve Garvey
  • Joe Girardi
  • Ken Griffey Jr.
  • Jose Guillen
  • Eric Hinske
  • Todd Hollandsworth
  • Dave Hollins
  • Kenny Lofton
  • Roger Maris
  • David Ortiz
  • Scott Rolen
  • Rusty Staub
  • Jim Thome

All on roids?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of my stances have changed from "I never said that" to "I never said exactly that"

Please, provide examples to the contrary.

Here you go, tard:

I've said multiple times that radical body changes, coupled with spikes in numbers can be a reasonable justification for suspicion.

You should have evidence, or a talking point when making steroid allegations

As an update:

6. rich has added "talking points" to his list of potential criteria for reasonable steroid suspicion

Never had a set-list of potential criteria.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • Bobby Abreu
  • Garret Anderson
  • Don Baylor
  • Jerry Browne
  • Darin Erstad
  • Julio Franco
  • Steve Garvey
  • Joe Girardi
  • Ken Griffey Jr.
  • Jose Guillen
  • Eric Hinske
  • Todd Hollandsworth
  • Dave Hollins
  • Kenny Lofton
  • Roger Maris
  • David Ortiz
  • Scott Rolen
  • Rusty Staub
  • Jim Thome
All on roids?

Probably 80% or so.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha!

Water wings, son.

Put em on.

I'm sorry... are you actually under the impression that this dismisses every account of a broken hamate bone? LMAO, how adorable. :pound:

You implied Stanton's insane transfer force was what caused this unheard of injury. I suppose you're alleging that high school players who suffer this injury, also are in possession of this type of bat velo?

The fact you can even argue this... amazing. Adorable.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably 80% or so.

So, you admit, even with just that 20%... that the hamate bone injury does not have direct correlation with roid-use? Thanks. See how easy that was?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry... are you actually under the impression that this dismisses every account of a broken hamate bone? LMAO, how adorable. :pound:

You implied Stanton's insane transfer force was what caused this unheard of injury. I suppose you're alleging that high school players who suffer this injury, also are in possession of this type of bat velo?

The fact you can even argue this... amazing. Adorable.

What's adorable is how you fly off the rails and mindlessly defend these players when someone merely suggests they might be juicing.

You think they're going to read this, don't you? So adorable.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you go, tard:

LMAO

Yes, I said those things. My position, at zero point changes.

All of those things could certainly be used as potential criteria, and never did I have a set-list of criteria.

This is all really helping me. I've never seen a guy shoot himself in the foot as much as yourself.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's adorable is how you fly off the rails and mindlessly defend these players when someone merely suggests they might be juicing.

You think they're going to read this, don't you? So adorable.

And... we're back off of the point, because the person who is wrong in the argument. Can never stick to the point. Classic. Lol

Ah... keep squirming for my enjoyment.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you admit, even with just that 20%... that the hamate bone injury does not have direct correlation with roid-use? Thanks. See how easy that was?

No, I do not think that using PEDs is the only way for someone to break a hamate bone.

I never said it was. It was one of a few "talking points" as to why I think it's reasonable to suspect Stanton of juicing.

You invent arguments based on things people don't say, and then lose your fucking mind.

You're really ill-equipped for this sort of thing.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of those things could certainly be used as potential criteria, and never did I have a set-list of criteria.

When did I say you had a set-list of criteria? I didn't, but you used the fact that you never had a set-list in one of your retarded manifestos.

You invent shit that others say, obsfucate, argue against yourself and then declare that you've won the internets. It's funny as shit.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And... we're back off of the point, because the person who is wrong in the argument. Can never stick to the point. Classic. Lol

Ah... keep squirming for my enjoyment.

The point of this all isn't that I (and others) expressed suspicion regarding Stanton possibly using steroids and you went off the rails?

Holy shit, man.

You're on meth, aren't you?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I do not think that using PEDs is the only way for someone to break a hamate bone.

I never said it was. It was one of a few "talking points" as to why I think it's reasonable to suspect Stanton of juicing.

You invent arguments based on things people don't say, and then lose your fucking mind.

You're really ill-equipped for this sort of thing.

First off, you didn't mention the term "hamate bone".... nor did you know any other players in the past decade had broken it. So, I doubt you really knew anything about it's history before this conversation. lol

I do not think that using PEDs is the only way for someone to break a hamate bone.

Then why would Stanton breaking his hamate bone, be reasonable justification to suspect him of roid use? :pound:

You said it was suspicious, due to the incredible force being transferred during his swing. Which led you to believe steroids could be involved. This was one of your main two factors, in your steroid suspicion of Stanton. So, yeah... I am by no means inventing this argument. LMAO. Nice try.

I think that since HS kids have this injury, we can safely assume that it doesn't take super-human strength to break this bone. No?

We can safely throw that out the window, right? Be honest...

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point of this all isn't that I (and others) expressed suspicion regarding Stanton possibly using steroids and you went off the rails?

Holy shit, man.

You're on meth, aren't you?

Sir, this is a two-way street. We would not have been engaged this long, if you were not participating as well. The window where you could duck out of the conversation, and act like it was a one sided effort... That came and went a LONG time ago.

:lol:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did I say you had a set-list of criteria? I didn't, but you used the fact that you never had a set-list in one of your retarded manifestos.

You invent shit that others say, obsfucate, argue against yourself and then declare that you've won the internets. It's funny as shit.

6:06 AM - Page 4... Literally, how this started

radical body change is one of your two criteria for valid suspicion, but the fact that many players that have tested positive did not have a radical body change isn't relevant?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sir, this is a two-way street. We would not have been engaged this long, if you were not participating as well. The window where you could duck out of the conversation, and act like it was a one sided effort... That came and went a LONG time ago.

:lol:

Oh, no shit it's a two way street and I would never suggest it was a one-sided effort. I wouldn't call it a conversation, though.

You've put your effort into saying a bunch of stupid shit, moving goalposts, changing details, inventing arguments and generally being a talking meatball.

I've put my effort into mocking your dumb ass.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6:06 AM - Page 4... Literally, how this started

radical body change is one of your two criteria for valid suspicion, but the fact that many players that have tested positive did not have a radical body change isn't relevant?

Besides this being the starting point, you're right. Did you not say that radical body change was one of your criteria?

Meth. It's gotta be.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. Did you not say that radical body change was one of your criteria?

Meth. It's gotta be.

I never said I had any "criteria"... you did. That's the point.

I simply brought up some examples of what could be tangible, that we could use to make an honest allegation against someone or be suspicious of. I never said anyone else had to use those particular type of examples.

You created that narrative...

All I ever said, my only point... Have SOMETHING... SOME kind of evidence.. Just AIMLESSLY throwing about accusations because a guy is playing really well is silly. That's my only point, and I think I've made that clear 576 times. So, why you're still acting like I've emphatically stated anything else, or forced methods of evaluating steroid suspicion on anyone... it just shows who is really off the rails here.

Page 5 -

"A player should meet at least one of of my two criteria that most players who've tested positive for PEDs don't meet in order for me to not come unglued when you suspect them of juicing."

lolz

There you go... again. Saying I have two specific criteria.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've put my effort into mocking your dumb ass.

Hard to mock a guy who is merely making a level-headed point about steroid allegations. While also teaching you about the hamate bone. :D

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides this being the starting point, you're right. Did you not say that radical body change was one of your criteria?

Meth. It's gotta be.

Page 5 -

There are two criteria that that you use to validate PED suspicion. One would hope that those two criteria would be met by all or most players who have tested positive for PEDs, but that's not the case. In fact, most of the players who've tested positive for PEDs meet neither of your criteria.

There you go again...

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said I had any "criteria"... you did. That's the point.

I simply brought up some examples of what could be tangible, that we could use to make an honest allegation against someone or be suspicious of. I never said anyone else had to use those particular type of examples.

You created that narrative...

All I ever said, my only point... Have SOMETHING... SOME kind of evidence.. Just AIMLESSLY throwing about accusations because a guy is playing really well is silly. That's my only point, and I think I've made that clear 576 times. So, why you're still acting like I've emphatically stated anything else, or forced methods of evaluating steroid suspicion on anyone... it just shows who is really off the rails here.

Page 5 -

"A player should meet at least one of of my two criteria that most players who've tested positive for PEDs don't meet in order for me to not come unglued when you suspect them of juicing."

lolz

There you go... again. Saying I have two specific criteria.

Holy fucking shit, rich.

Did you not say that radical body changes and numbers spikes were reasons one could reasonable suspect a player of PED usage? Yes, you did.

So your contention is that I used the word criteria? Do you know what that word means?

Seriously, you are way too dumb for this.