• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers v. Lions - NFCCG

Stlducks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lamar made the plays that Purdy did late in the game, people would confirm he's the MVP. Since Purdy did it, they say "well he sucked in the first half."

Young needs to be benched. He has had no impact since coming over and is a major let down.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you ignore the kneel downs at the end, Purdy had 1 less rushing yard than Lamar Jackson.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the 9rs made second half plays,lions did,nt.easy and simple to see.
Yes, the Lions 'gifted' the win IMO, not hard to see. Granted, that fluke to Aiyuk was luck.

The Lions just had to make a play or two in the 3rd quarter, and they hold on to win. Or not "make a play" referring to the fumble by Gibbs. Or kick field goals instead of going on 4th downs, since you already kicked one in the 2nd quarter.

BTW - I don't blame Dan Campbell for going on 4th downs, you can't change your style now and allow fans to say you weren't aggressive. That's what fans do, if you don't go you still get criticized for being passive. Credit the 49er D for making those 4th down stops.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the Lions 'gifted' the win IMO, not hard to see. Granted, that fluke to Aiyuk was luck.

The Lions just had to make a play or two in the 3rd quarter, and they hold on to win. Or not "make a play" referring to the fumble by Gibbs. Or kick field goals instead of going on 4th downs, since you already kicked one in the 2nd quarter.

BTW - I don't blame Dan Campbell for going on 4th downs, you can't change your style now and allow fans to say you weren't aggressive. That's what fans do, if you don't go you still get criticized for being passive. Credit the 49er D for making those 4th down stops.
i agre with all but he should have kicked the fg to tie the game.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Give Purdy's stat line to L.Jackson and all the talking heads today would be talking about how Jackson was the hero of the weekend that made all these big plays.
Yep. But the remaining haters are doing it for clicks, no basis for putting Purdy down.

Its unfortunate the INT by Purdy was caused by a lineman hitting his hand. Pass protection has held up way better than we hoped prior to the season, but we can see it isn't consistent. Even if not a sack, they get pushed back too close to Purdy. Now its Chris Jones, who's able to bat passes down too. ugh!

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
was watching Youtube and had forgotten on that 'fluke to Aiyuk', Purdy should've been sacked by the blitzing Corner (or LB?). Just one of several missed plays by Detroit, shucks!

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Purdy's 2nd half stats were pretty damned good. All while starting out down 17 points...