• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanton Could Pass Maris

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While we're at it... for yucks

Slinky's reason for suspicion of Stanton:

- Highest exit velocity of all-time

StatCast has only been in all 30 MLB ball parks since 2015. After passing a test in 2014.

- Broke a bone in his hand, because his swing generates such an incredible force at transfer

The bone he broke is called the hamate bone. A break of the hamate bone is common among golfers and baseball players. It does not take unique strength to achieve a break.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"oh my god! don't call my list of things that would validate steroid suspicion criteria!"

Fuckin lolz.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While we're at it... for yucks

Slinky's reason for suspicion of Stanton:

- Highest exit velocity of all-time

StatCast has only been in all 30 MLB ball parks since 2015. After passing a test in 2014.

- Broke a bone in his hand, because his swing generates such an incredible force at transfer

The bone he broke is called the hamate bone. A break of the hamate bone is common among golfers and baseball players. It does not take unique strength to achieve a break.

Well, per your MO, you've changed some shit around here, but whatever.

Ultimately, the point is, I have reasons as to why I suspect Stanton could be using PEDs. Those are two of them and there are more (you're welcome to call them my criteria for suspecting Staton, if you're so inclined).

You may or may not like my reasons, but you've betrayed your stupidity on this thread with reckless abandon, so I don't give a shit what you do or do not like.

You go ahead and continue to lose your shit whenever anyone suspects a player of using PEDs, I'll continue to mock you at my leisure.
4-1-bill-closing-book.gif

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy fucking shit, rich.

Did you not say that radical body changes and numbers spikes were reasons one could reasonable suspect a player of PED usage? Yes, you did.

So your contention is that I used the word criteria? Do you know what that word means?

Seriously, you are way too dumb for this.

Did you not say that radical body changes and numbers spikes were reasons one could reasonable suspect a player of PED usage?

I used them as examples, yes.

So your contention is that I used the word criteria?

Well, my contention is only that we have some type of evidence to point to, so we can back our allegations/suspicions. That's my only real contention. If you're upset that this is going in circles, away from that point, you have only yourself to blame. As I have tried DOZENS of times to stick to my main point. Even you cannot possibly dispute this.

However, in this particular part of the exchange. You are being dishonest, in trying to say you never claimed I had a "set-list". Which I provided examples of. I showed you multiple posts, where you said very clearly... that I have two specific criteria. No more than two, no less than two. Not "well... you don't have a set-list"... No, you said I have "two".

You have said very clearly, in a facetious tone that; "Rich makes the rules!".. So for you to sit here and say you never accused me of having a set-list. Is disingenuous as all fuck

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, per your MO, you've changed some shit around here, but whatever.

Ultimately, the point is, I have reasons as to why I suspect Stanton could be using PEDs. Those are two of them and there are more (you're welcome to call them my criteria for suspecting Staton, if you're so inclined).

You may or may not like my reasons, but you've betrayed your stupidity on this thread with reckless abandon, so I don't give a shit what you do or do not like.

You go ahead and continue to lose your shit whenever anyone suspects a player of using PEDs, I'll continue to mock you at my leisure.
4-1-bill-closing-book.gif

You mean, like, when I've mentioned the fact that Stanton's muscles generate so much power that he broke his hand simply by transferring that power to his bat? Or that the exit velocities off his bat are historically remarkable? Those talking points that you ignore?

^^^ Totally man. Wow. Talk about "moving the goal posts". That's TOOOOOTTTTTALLLY different from the two points I listed. lol

Yeah, that whole "hamate bone" ordeal made you look like a regular fucking Einstein. Before this ends... let me ask you a question.

What is it that you even disagree with me on?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is it that you even disagree with me on?

He can't even answer that...

That's what a fraudulent, dishonest asshole he is.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is that this could have been a three or four reply conversation, if he just would have addressed the lone point I made. Or... if he just would have brought up one point of contention. I don't think he even did that... :pound:

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is that this could have been a three or four reply conversation, if he just would have addressed the lone point I made. Or... if he just would have brought up one point of contention. I don't think he even did that... :pound:

Or, if you weren't fuckin' ESL.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or, if you weren't fuckin' ESL.

Exactly. Still nothing. I love it.

You did the following in this thread...

1 - Argued with a guy whose only point, was that people should back steroid allegations with some type of evidence.

2 - Hilariously owned yourself on the matter of Stanton's hand injury.

You can't even bring up one point with which you disagree with me on. Utterly hilarious.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is zero proof to suggest that the ball is juiced.

None. When that surfaces, I'll look at it.

The rise in HR's is much more likely correlated with this new-wave preaching of launch angles. Which has also coincided with a record setting two seasons for K's. Which nobody mentions nearly as much.

Stanton could very well be the only 50 HR hitter this season. The usual power guys aren't putting up ridiculous amounts of home runs. It's that 5-10 HR guys, are all becoming 15-20 HR guys.

Also, I never said he'd be the "HR king". I said he could pass Maris.
Yep. All the hitters are simply swinging for the fences so much more these days. That's why there is more HR's but also more K's and worse batting averages. Stanton's power is legit and I hope he breaks 60 this year!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. All the hitters are simply swinging for the fences so much more these days. That's why there is more HR's but also more K's and worse batting averages. Stanton's power is legit and I hope he breaks 60 this year!

It looks like he will at this point. It's really unbelievable what he is doing. He should be at 51-52 by September 1st.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys on a roll. I wonder if he is related to that guy they had a couple years ago, Mike Stanton. He could hit some long balls too but he was always injured.