• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Riddick Video is the best

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i rechecked this poll i got from j-y19

75% say the FO is at fault , >20% think KC and his group have any fault at all

can you say vast minority agree with you mitz VT and dean ?

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course not & with at least 2 of those posters they have a very strong anti-Cousins bias (in spite of their repeated denials).

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course not & with at least 2 of those posters they have a very strong anti-Cousins bias (in spite of their repeated denials).
well , we know the truth and its fact based :suds:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Jones from the Washington Post:

"First, take everything that comes out of Allen’s mouth with a grain of salt. Just because there was no formal counteroffer doesn’t mean there weren’t back-and-forth discussions between McCartney and the Redskins. There were. Lots of them. Virtually six months of negotiations. Remember how in June the spin out of Redskins camp was that talks had taken a positive turn. Things can’t be described as positive if one side isn’t doing any talking. Even top negotiator Eric Schaffer said in late June that there were lots of back-and-forth talks and proposals between him and McCartney. The agent made it clear where he saw Cousins’s worth, but also relayed that his client wanted more time to see the direction the Redskins are headed. And if the Redskins weren’t willing to sweeten their deal and do what they could to give Cousins greater long-term peace of mind — in this case, guarantee some of his salary in the years beyond next season — there was no point in making an official counteroffer."

So how does one engage in "lots of back and forth talks and proposals" in June without ever addressing the original proposal from May? Once again, Bruce Allen blatantly lied. He really does believe that we are all idiots that would believe this line without investigating further with facts and statements readily available? He was partially right, however. There are a few that do believe this lie because they are too lazy to actually investigate the facts or because it fits their narrative that somehow KC is just being greedy and that is what has hosed this franchise at this point.

for you dean , since you coiuldnt go to the "this is what your down with thread " where it was originally posted and we know you have had to see but are to scared to comment on

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"First, take everything that comes out of Allen’s mouth with a grain of salt. Just because there was no formal counteroffer doesn’t mean there weren’t back-and-forth discussions between McCartney and the Redskins. There were. Lots of them. Virtually six months of negotiations. Remember how in June the spin out of Redskins camp was that talks had taken a positive turn. Things can’t be described as positive if one side isn’t doing any talking. Even top negotiator Eric Schaffer said in late June that there were lots of back-and-forth talks and proposals between him and McCartney. The agent made it clear where he saw Cousins’s worth, but also relayed that his client wanted more time to see the direction the Redskins are headed. And if the Redskins weren’t willing to sweeten their deal and do what they could to give Cousins greater long-term peace of mind — in this case, guarantee some of his salary in the years beyond next season — there was no point in making an official counteroffer."

So how does one engage in "lots of back and forth talks and proposals" in June without ever addressing the original proposal from May? Once again, Bruce Allen blatantly lied. He really does believe that we are all idiots that would believe this line without investigating further with facts and statements readily available? He was partially right, however. There are a few that do believe this lie because they are too lazy to actually investigate the facts or because it fits their narrative that somehow KC is just being greedy and that is what has hosed this franchise at this point.

here is a smelling salt for you and your foolish assertion about counter offers

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have all seen you make statements and pass them off as fact.

We have all seen you quote your idols like they were your thoughts.

That is why I bust your chops so badly and not others.

I just show other people who support my opinion.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually...you have tried to pass opinion as fact.

you think I have these crazy opinions then I show you that people in the football world have the same opinions.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just because a majority has an opinion doesn't make it fact. Don't really care who agrees with me. That's my story..err...opinion and I'm sticking to it.:D

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because a majority has an opinion doesn't make it fact. Don't really care who agrees with me. That's my story..err...opinion and I'm sticking to it.:D
i am not saying anything is fact except this

kinda blows up your assertion to pieces . pesky little things about facts

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually...you have tried to pass opinion as fact.

LIKE , say this fact ????????? you were wrong ace

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are absolutely right. While I disagree with you on this issue, you have never once said your opinion was a fact or that some blogger or anyone else agreeing with you "proves" you were right. You have always maintained that it was your opinion. I applaud you for that and for sticking to your guns while in the minority. That's never easy.

It's just that you are wrong (just a joke there)!:suds::lol:

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when did I say fact? I made my opinion about the matter. lol
Remember when you said you proved you were right because riddick agreed with you? And I asked you if you knew the definition of proof? That's one example of when you said it.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when you said you proved you were right because riddick agreed with you? And I asked you if you knew the definition of proof? That's one example of when you said it.

I said that someone else in the football world agreed with me

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There are many examples. I even posted the definitions of fact and opinion because of Dean before. He still didn't get it.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so why don't you insult Riddick like you did me? Riddick and I said the same exact thing. Riddick is a former personnel man plus was in consideration for NFL GM jobs. So this doesnt matter to you? You just take this has a grain of salt? This proves how my viewpoints are right no with EXPEINCED NFL people.

perhaps you and your boy Riddick should have looked at this . maybe that experienced journalist cooley too

proving your damn point EH ?

Riddick IMO is spot on. Seriously doubt he wants to be here. Just lip services to maintain his leverage after this season as ANOTHER firmer NFL exec and FO guy has said.

Which brings us to the next subject...do we trade him??

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...kirk-cousins-they-should-trade-him-right-now/

that message wasn't directed at you. It was directed at jy ,gk,skinsdad, and shark. All those who said that vt and I were way off on this and used insults to try to back their point.

no i will just use this one , you know , the actual facts

Im fine with your first paragraph. This video is proof that my opinion holds water in this on going conversation. I have a proven NFL front office professional backing me up here. He said the same thing I said. Why didn't KC counter? When I said this on the board I got replies from a lot of people saying I was anti KC and I didnt know what I was talking about.

see above

my mind? it just got proved on espn from an experienced NFL guy. He can read between the lines and see what is really going on b/c of his experience.

yeah his nfl experience sure as fuck forgot this above i have posted . your boy cooley too bunch of pedestrian mouth pieces

you are lost dude. If you want to side with the player and believe his statements fine. I believe an experienced FO guy and day over an active player.

yeah , look where that got you sheep boy

I believe a guy who doesn't have ties to the organization and saw through the bullshit

and both cooley annd riddick were wrong just like you

he is not on the current payroll. Worked for them years ago. To say he is biasdes is bullshit. jy you put player interests above the team. No player is above the team. When you do that you are not a true fan.

yeah one is a former employee looking for a good reference and the other smeared an innocent man to save his radio gig

this is why you get insulted dean . you never admit you are wrong , you take opinion as fact and when questioned you deflect , get amnesia , or hand out an emicicon when you have no response

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean, do I need to pull the post? It was just this morning. Actually, I don't have to. Dad already did it above.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMFG!!!

Training camp start already.

Lord let us forget about Cousins contract, Bruce Allen will prove he is a Vinny Cerrato upgrade all on his own.

We need some actual football news to bitch about already.

:gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah:

IM not even religious and IM actually praying to just get to a point where its about football, and not how dysfunctional our front office is.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again - who the fuck cares? Why are you so desperate to be rt or have people agree w/ you? Louis Riddick agreed w/ you - so what?

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMFG!!!

Training camp start already.

Lord let us forget about Cousins contract, Bruce Allen will prove he is a Vinny Cerrato upgrade all on his own.

We need some actual football news to bitch about already.

:gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah:

IM not even religious and IM actually praying to just get to a point where its about football, and not how dysfunctional our front office is.

Yep will be fun to watch some type of football (won't call preseason football real football). Can't wait to see if someone here goes nuts if McCoy or Sudfeld light it up against some scrub, vanilla defense in preseason or rail against Cousins if he even makes the slightest mistake. It is preseason - it means absolutely nothing - just remember that.