• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Riddick Video is the best

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair paying him 12 going into 2015 wouldve made no sense and the 19 was somewhat justifiable.

Hindsight is 20/20.

The only thing hindsight is good for, is telling you what mistakes NOT to make again. Apparently the Redskins hindsight

is blind. :D

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if we could totally discount the Dan factor, sitting tight and taking who falls to us would sound logical. But Im thinking if we are moving on from Kirk, Dan and Bruce are going to want some one to get the fans excited. This is also why I dont think they will go after Grap or McCarron.

Sure the optimal plan is not the same as what Dan will do lol.

I tend to just argue for the optimal plan (IMO) most of the time though since everything we post here is pretty meaningless anyways lol.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 of those things is not like the other

Ya know, part of me wants to see them resign Bob to a 4 year deal, just to see how some posters here and on other sites react.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to count me as one of the Kirk Cousins "haters" or "dislike him" crowd I'm good with that. Just make damned sure that the characterization is in line with my actual reasons for taking this position.

While a pretty good QB, his public persona is quite frankly sickening. That good ole' boy, aw shucks mid-western BS just doesn't fit with the guy who like his peers, ventures into locker rooms and comes out smiling, persona intact. I've mentioned this as far back as 2015 and I'll continue to do this especially with the added knowledge that the business side of him is as ruthless as the BS public imagery. Most of us have already either bought the product or reluctantly accepted the watered down version of the game, if you're trying to sell an already well over-hyped position AND the upstanding "American" hero shit....count me out!! You don't do it for Tyler Catalina, don't do it for Kirk! Who the fuck is Tyler Catalina?........Exactly!! (Just insert Kirk Cousins to get the same question from me)

Don't get me wrong as some here have, this is NOT a KIRK thing for me I don't limit my dislike of NFL QB's to him, he just happens to be the current one on my hometown team. Anyone who has read anything that I've posted on Pussy Manning and his game destroying fuckin' family will know what I speak of.

As an avid lover of the defensive side of the ball, my old ass, will never forgive the league and the Manning family in particular, for what it's done to a once great game. The games are difficult to watch and outside of home team, play-offs and SB games, I rarely watch this poor product.

Over-hyping, over-paying and centering the game on a position that has been reduced to essentially playing catch doesn't sit well with me. This is why I can't stomach the notion that the QB is STILL the most important position in the game. You take your "Elite" QB and suspect team and pit them against my team with a great O-line, dominating Defense and average QB who has learned what it takes NOT to lose games, then watch me hoist that Lombardi year after year and you'll soon realize what's more important. Amazing that there are Washington Fans, who, after 3 SB teams using that exact same formula, still can't get this!!

With a dedicated GM, something that we also have NOT had in 20 years, is, in the end, why I answer the question that @Shark and others ask with the same answer.......Sty, do you honestly believe that Kirk Cousins can be easily replaced?.....Yep!! (If you want to talk about 2012, I'm game)

So the elite QB gets a suspect team and the average QB gets a loaded one...I dont think that proves anything.

You want to see what an elite QB can do for you though go look at Aaron Rodgers. You want to see how hard it is to win it all with an average QB go look at every SB winner in recent memory and how theyve had pretty good QBs.

Im not gonna get into your manning stuff and whether or not you should like QBs. But like it or not they are BY FAR the most important position in this sport.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to see what an elite QB can do for you though go look at Aaron Rodgers. You want to see how hard it is to win it all with an average QB.
:dingdingding:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say there is no point in life where a man can stand up. I am saying it is a personal choice.

Going out and doing your job while under contract, not being a distraction, is being a man. Sorry dude. You have the wrong idea of manhood.

Oh....Oh....Ohhh.....I see.....Just because I haven't cut a Mu-a-fukka in a bit, done made you brave huh? :D

See the thing is.....I don't believe that, being a man is a personal choice. You either are or aren't one...right?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the elite QB gets a suspect team and the average QB gets a loaded one...I dont think that proves anything.

You want to see what an elite QB can do for you though go look at Aaron Rodgers. You want to see how hard it is to win it all with an average QB go look at every SB winner in recent memory and how theyve had pretty good QBs.

Im not gonna get into your manning stuff and whether or not you should like QBs. But like it or not they are BY FAR the most important position in this sport.

It wasn't intended to prove anything, just make the point that in a league with so few "Elite" QB's, there must be another way to win when the rest of the league fields better than, average or less than average ones. You already know this!!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Polian is

On January 31, 2015, it was announced that Polian had been elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. (from Wikipedia)

I am neither a fan or detractor but your statement is ludicrous.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On January 31, 2015, it was announced that Polian had been elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. (from Wikipedia)

I am neither a fan or detractor but your statement is ludicrous.

We could debate Polians accomplishments til the cows come home but whether he was or was not a great football mind...he is not anymore. Either the game has passed him by or hes just lost his mind.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what you are upset with him about and although I hear him from time to time on the radio driving home I do not follow the guy but I am positive 5 minutes ago he forgot more football than the two of us together will ever know. :suds: