• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Riddick Video is the best

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious soap opera stuff.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know if colt mccoy , aj mccarron matt mcgloin were bashed like KC was for acting just like he does in public then i am down with it . fact is they are not

some people on this board say things behind a keyboard they would never say in public . there are many many reasons for it but mostly your life would be a debat-a-thon till eternity.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way to know what another person is thinking is if they tell you and then you have to believe what they say. Anything else is conjecture and the stuff that soap operas are made of.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kirk wants to be paid the highest but he is not the best he needs to be paid the highest because he thinks his pay is what will make him elite not his play... just feed the beast start sudfeld sud the stud

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of reading comprehension....I've said (actually written) nothing that leads you to this conclusion. In fact, I've stated clearly that you don't need money to stand firmly on two feet. It was YOU who injected fear of an employer...continued employment, not I. My question was to YOU based upon that notion. As a reminder here's what you have said/asked. Take note of the fear that you subscribe to.

Again, post 698, you state he is a millionaire and pose the rhetorical question of how much does he need to make.

Common comprehension would lead to the conclusion you believe money equals the man.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know if colt mccoy , aj mccarron matt mcgloin were bashed like KC was for acting just like he does in public then i am down with it . fact is they are not

some people on this board say things behind a keyboard they would never say in public . there are many many reasons for it but mostly your life would be a debat-a-thon till eternity.

Yep I know what you mean, so put McCoy in Kirks place, or any of the rest of them in our colors with the same position of strength as Kirk, all failing to use the leverage that everyone seems to say that he has and I'll bash their asses too. Stand for nothing and fall for anything is just asking to be bashed.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, post 698, you state he is a millionaire and pose the rhetorical question of how much does he need to make.

Common comprehension would lead to the conclusion you believe money equals the man.

No silly person, now that I know you're just itching for something, let me inform you that comprehension would tell you that it was a response to something previously stated to wit; your assumption that a millionaire would jeopardize his family's well being by saying something publicly against his employer. Get real dude and try to remember what you've written when someone else responds to it.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way to know what another person is thinking is if they tell you and then you have to believe what they say. Anything else is conjecture and the stuff that soap operas are made of.

Yep...especially when they tell you....."I just want to be where I'm wanted."_____Kirk Cousins

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No silly person, now that I know you're just itching for something, let me inform you that comprehension would tell you that it was a response to something previously stated to wit; your assumption that a millionaire would jeopardize his family's well being by saying something publicly against his employer. Get real dude and try to remember what you've written when someone else responds to it.

Now listen here child, just kidding. I know what I have wrote. I don't pretend to know KC or his family. They have a lifestyle they are accustomed to now, so it is up to him to judge the jeopardy. I assume nothing. You make the assumption while I am open to possibilities. Big difference.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep I know what you mean, so put McCoy in Kirks place, or any of the rest of them in our colors with the same position of strength as Kirk, all failing to use the leverage that everyone seems to say that he has and I'll bash their asses too. Stand for nothing and fall for anything is just asking to be bashed.
well they have been sty , thats the whole point . they all have made more money then you or i will ever see . colt mccoy isnt a choir boy in the lockeroom , nor is AJ or mcgloin leverage be damned . if you or i had any leverage like that in life we would and in my case i have ( in proportion as far as money goes )

i am an RP /HP tech by profession . i contract my services out , sometimes to the highest bidder , sometimes simply because i like a plant and their people . if you want me to go to a crap plant you have to pay me . so when i was offered a 3000 dollar completion bonus . i said i wont consider it for less then 5000. (an exorbitant amount in this industry ) and 3 days before the scheduled shut down they offered it to me (5000) and then i said i day shift only and i want sundays (because its during football season) off . Again i asked for things only a supervisor or a house tech gets . i got them , why ? because although i am not an "elite " tech i am a very good one and ifi am to work in a shit hole that is my price . i had leverage in 2 ways first i was in demand by the market , 2nd i am retired army and make plenty of money for me and my family to live decently

i am also a christian (a not very good one ) but all the same a christian . and as such i have every right and expectation to get the best deal for me and my family . i paid my dues , i had to show things early and often just as KC did . But when a i reached a certain point in my profession where i can exercise some leverage i took it . I am not going to bash a guy for doing the same thing i did

and my "public persona " is different then my private one as it is with most people who are honest with themselves

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now listen here child, just kidding. I know what I have wrote. I don't pretend to know KC or his family. They have a lifestyle they are accustomed to now, so it is up to him to judge the jeopardy. I assume nothing. You make the assumption while I am open to possibilities. Big difference.

It's clear that you do make assumptions by essentially stating that there is no point in life that a man can stand up and be just that. While I am 180 degrees from that belief, I'll respect your right to assert that even millionaires should cower in a face to face negotiation, especially publicly, where he has all of the leverage AND total public opinion on his side. :pound:(sorry responsive slip)

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well they have been sty , thats the whole point . they all have made more money then you or i will ever see . colt mccoy isnt a choir boy in the lockeroom , nor is AJ or mcgloin leverage be damned . if you or i had any leverage like that in life we would and in my case i have ( in proportion as far as money goes )

i am an RP /HP tech by profession . i contract my services out , sometimes to the highest bidder , sometimes simply because i like a plant and their people . if you want me to go to a crap plant you have to pay me . so when i was offered a 3000 dollar completion bonus . i said i wont consider it for less then 5000. (an exorbitant amount in this industry ) and 3 days before the scheduled shut down they offered it to me (5000) and then i said i day shift only and i want sundays (because its during football season) off . Again i asked for things only a supervisor or a house tech gets . i got them , why ? because although i am not an "elite " tech i am a very good one and ifi am to work in a shit hole that is my price . i had leverage in 2 ways first i was in demand by the market , 2nd i am retired army and make plenty of money for me and my family to live decently

i am also a christian (a not very good one ) but all the same a christian . and as such i have every right and expectation to get the best deal for me and my family . i paid my dues , i had to show things early and often just as KC did . But when a i reached a certain point in my profession where i can exercise some leverage i took it . I am not going to bash a guy for doing the same thing i did

and my "public persona " is different then my private one as it is with most people who are honest with themselves

I hope that you know that you're supporting my original position. KC has all of the leverage and near total public support. He must use it. This is especially true if we are to take him at his word when he stated this about protecting other {future} QB's:

f you don’t take a deal that’s fair to you, then you’re also taking a deal that’s not fair to them and you’re setting them back as well,” Cousins said.

You have every right to your religious beliefs, congrats on the whole supporting your family thing, we do share that and the military in common. Sometimes, when discretion becomes the better part of valor, we say nothing, however, when it comes to my public and private persona, there's nothing that I fear or cannot say in one venue that I'll not say in the other.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, catching up on all you missed Sty?

Four days from now the guys come into camp. I see this as a potentially fun season .... SEE, he is worth it .... SEE, I told you he sucked. How sad. :scratch:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, catching up on all you missed Sty?

Four days from now the guys come into camp. I see this as a potentially fun season .... SEE, he is worth it .... SEE, I told you he sucked. How sad. :scratch:

A little bit, there were some long running threads since I was last here. BTW: Can hardly wait, it will be refreshing to get away from the incessant Kirk Cousins stuff. Did anyone change their positions or the mind of another?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope that you know that you're supporting my original position. KC has all of the leverage and near total public support. He must use it. This is especially true if we are to take him at his word when he stated this about protecting other {future} QB's:

f you don’t take a deal that’s fair to you, then you’re also taking a deal that’s not fair to them and you’re setting them back as well,” Cousins said.

You have every right to your religious beliefs, congrats on the whole supporting your family thing, we do share that and the military in common. Sometimes, when discretion becomes the better part of valor, we say nothing, however, when it comes to my public and private persona, there's nothing that I fear or cannot say in one venue that I'll not say in the other.

on the contrary i believe , he is doing what most of us would do under similar circumstances . what it comes down too is does the team really want him . the evidence says no . now should they ? common sense says yes , if you have a guy who can lead your team you hold on to him

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on the contrary i believe , he is doing what most of us would do under similar circumstances . what it comes down too is does the team really want him . the evidence says no . now should they ? common sense says yes , if you have a guy who can lead your team you hold on to him
Honestly, at this point, I'm not sure either party wants the other. But I think this is a fairly recent change. I think last season and right after the end of this season, KC would have inked a LTD if the team would have wanted him. It appears to me that the FO views KC as nothing more than a place holder until they can find his replacement. A very expensive place holder.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We will have to agree to disagree on that point. Just to be clear, do you believe that he or better his agent has maximized the considerable leverage that everyone seems to say that he has?

BTW: I've been saying that the team doesn't want him since the failed post 2015 season negotiations. Further, I honestly believe that some of us here have so little faith in Bruce and Dan that it was easy to see beyond that common sense position, and have had full expectation of this massive screw up is heading towards what appears to be a certainty. Didn't that lead to the challenge concerning "a name" to replace him if they let him walk? It seems to me that this was a big part of the common sense crowd's argument.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his agent mostly ,

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little bit, there were some long running threads since I was last here. BTW: Can hardly wait, it will be refreshing to get away from the incessant Kirk Cousins stuff. Did anyone change their positions or the mind of another?

Exactly Sty! For the most part those there were for ... still are and those that weren't still feel the same way. Maybe we all need to take a course or two on persuasive powers. :pound:

I will give shark credit for being the rightest person though. He called what was going to happen and how it was going to happen. He was dead on.

Pretty excited. I am looking forward to seeing how Perine, Pryor and Doctson. I am looking forward to seeing how the draft guys look. I think one or two will contribute a pretty fair amount. A few others will play roles. Not sure that Cravens is fast enough to play safety so looking to see how he does there.

On a personal note I am very excited for Levern Jacobs and wishing him well. I think success for him this year could be making the PS or getting picked up by someone else. I would love to see him get a shot at the slot receiver behind Crowder.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow - you guys really don't like Cousins - I get it. Anyhow - fair pt here I guess. Ok - so let's say that they trade him - are you ready to just give up on this season already? I understand that there is a chance that they could do well this season even w/o Cousins but the chances of that happening are slim. I am not stating that even w/ Cousins that they will make a deep playoff run - just saying that he gives them a better shot than McCoy, Sudfeld or some scrub that they pickup in the next month or so.

This has nothing to do with future years - I am just asking about the upcoming season if Cousins were to be traded. BTW - I still believe that they can retain Cousins for the long term - it will just likely take a lot more money (& it will be totally the fault of the Redskins FO).

How does thinking he doesnt wanna be here mean they dont like Cousins?