• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Penn State Recruiting 2013 (Updated 2/13/13 10:00pm)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple of guys who PSU had offered have committed to Maryland: Derwin Gray and Yannick Ngakoue. Both come off the board.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple of guys who PSU had offered have committed to Maryland: Derwin Gray and Yannick Ngakoue. Both come off the board.

GRay will be lucky to set foot on any campus, bigtime grade issues. Ngakoue was a nice plan B for us, but LB ships are about to disappear in a hurry.

You may want to add Montae Nicholsan from Monroeville's Gateway HS. He is blowing up at camp, 6'3 200lb safety with 4.5 speed, stunned if he doesn't have offer in hand by tonight.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad, Nicholson did get his offer, but he is a 2014 prospect. I was thinking he was a 2013 kid. He is coached by former PSU WR Terry Smith

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad, Nicholson did get his offer, but he is a 2014 prospect. I was thinking he was a 2013 kid. He is coached by former PSU WR Terry Smith

All good, LBU: keep the info coming. I know it's slow around here during the summer, but should pick up as the season comes closer. We've got a base, but I'm doing some recruiting myself at other boards.

Last edited by a moderator:

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Hackenberg tore it up at the Las Vegas Elite 11 event. This kid is gonna be a stud in BOB's offense. Him killing it will only help recruit other skill positions and linemen to play with him

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Dorian Johnson will be making his rescheduled visit this weekend with his entire family. HUGE opportunity for BOB and the staff to bring this one home.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Dorian Johnson will be making his rescheduled visit this weekend with his entire family. HUGE opportunity for BOB and the staff to bring this one home.

I know he is leaning Pitt, and OSU is in the game - think he was up there last weekend or the one before.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he is leaning Pitt, and OSU is in the game - think he was up there last weekend or the one before.

He's a local kid, loves PSU, but is the man of the house and is hesitant to go far from his hometown, which is a suburb of Pittsburgh. I think if the family loves this weekend, we will have an excellent shot. OSU just put more doubt in his head about Pitt and what his other opportunities have to offer over the weekend. Really wish he were coming the following week when Hack, Breneman and Anzalone are all in town. That said, he'll be the sole focus and have the full red carpet treatment this weekend. If distance were zero factor, he'd be a Nittany Lion commit already.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Marcus Newby was in town over the weekend and came away very impressed as well

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I have some good news and some bad news

The good news is that I have a source that DB Darian Hicks has named his top 3 and is set to decide at the end of the month with Penn State being one of his top 3 (alongside with Michigan State and West Virginia)

Ohio DB Darian Hicks names top three, plans announcement | PennLive.com

However the bad news is that within the article it seems like there is an update where Darian Hicks committed to Michigan State.

So if thats true, we can can take Darian Hicks off the board.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The good news is that I have a source that DB Darian Hicks has named his top 3 and is set to decide at the end of the month with Penn State being one of his top 3 (alongside with Michigan State and West Virginia)

However the bad news is that within the article it seems like there is an update where Darian Hicks committed to Michigan State.

Thanks PSFS95, I had actually updated the B1G thread earlier with the Hicks news, but forgotten that we had offered.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No matter what hicks said, he has been MSu all the way. We were not a real contender, he never visited and actions speak louder than words.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter what hicks said, he has been MSu all the way. We were not a real contender, he never visited and actions speak louder than words.

Yeah, but it would still have been nice to get him. But hey who knows, maybe over time he may reconsider and come to Penn State.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but it would still have been nice to get him. But hey who knows, maybe over time he may reconsider and come to Penn State.

I hope we land warfield. He looks like a player that would fit our new style and is tight with Douglass. Also hoping all the rumors on Barnwell really liking us are true as well. Looks like some bigtime secondary kids for 2014 class have big early interest in us as well.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we land warfield. He looks like a player that would fit our new style and is tight with Douglass. Also hoping all the rumors on Barnwell really liking us are true as well. Looks like some bigtime secondary kids for 2014 class have big early interest in us as well.

Could you link me to their scout.com profiles please?

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All good, LBU: keep the info coming. I know it's slow around here during the summer, but should pick up as the season comes closer. We've got a base, but I'm doing some recruiting myself at other boards.

awesome, I hope so!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, this isnt a recruiting update, but just a quick response on the verdict of Sandusky. Do you think the verdict was right? (I believe so) But what are your guys' reactions to the people in the media and public solely placing blame on Joe Paterno?