• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Penn State Recruiting 2013 (Updated 2/13/13 10:00pm)

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair to say we more than survived the year...

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Updated final list.

Hey JM, where the hell have you been? I have not seen you in ages on here or the Flyers board? I'm glad that OBrien is a loyal man to your school. As much as I would love to have him coach the Eagles. You guys have a great man in place to rebuild your program at State College. I'm beyond thrilled what Urban Meyer has done in Columbus. I think we are 2 years away from reaching the same level as Bama. I hope anyway.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey JM, where the hell have you been? I have not seen you in ages on here or the Flyers board? I'm glad that OBrien is a loyal man to your school. As much as I would love to have him coach the Eagles. You guys have a great man in place to rebuild your program at State College. I'm beyond thrilled what Urban Meyer has done in Columbus. I think we are 2 years away from reaching the same level as Bama. I hope anyway.

Hey Mall, good to hear from you, bro, and hope you're doing well. BOB was a great hire, and I'm extremely thankful he didn't go. The Eagles have a real wildcard with Kelly.

Been busy, man, but I keep up with the Flyers. Rough start, but seem to be recovering our footing. Will try to come by when I get a chance, or drop in on a game thread on the hockey board. OSU had a great class, congrats.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Mall, good to hear from you, bro, and hope you're doing well. BOB was a great hire, and I'm extremely thankful he didn't go. The Eagles have a real wildcard with Kelly.

Been busy, man, but I keep up with the Flyers. Rough start, but seem to be recovering our footing. Will try to come by when I get a chance, or drop in on a game thread on the hockey board. OSU had a great class, congrats.

Meyer is def a recruiting wizard. The Big 10 will have to step it up quite a bit. I can't believe we landed Vonn Bell, Clark, flipped Wilson etc. It was the perfect day. Unreal and the haters are all over the Buckeye boards. Lol. Keep in touch bro!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see you're an Ohio State fan. I wrote a blog on John Simon, maybe you'll like it.
Nam's Noodle: Scouting NFL Draft Prospect John Simon

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meyer is def a recruiting wizard. The Big 10 will have to step it up quite a bit. I can't believe we landed Vonn Bell, Clark, flipped Wilson etc. It was the perfect day. Unreal and the haters are all over the Buckeye boards. Lol. Keep in touch bro!

I'll give the Devil his due, he chased some kids off and was able to sign more kids than he would've been otherwise (ala SEC style), he's a great snake oil salesman, arguably the best at it....the dreams where God tells him the kid should play for him are the funniest. I'd like to see what O'Brien will do head to head with the handcuffs of NCAA off. We were well on our way to at very worst a top 10 class with the #1 QB in nation and it would've improved as he proved himself as a coach during the season.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great week for visiting juniors so far. Jabril Peppers went from no interest to extremely excited and in his top 5 with a definite return visit. If they take the handcuffs off this staff, look out. Their no bullshit approach is winning kids over. They all love BOB