• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Penn State 2017 Recruiting Thread

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much the way I see too.
Move in is later this week for us, so we'll know more about EE's and those transferring out.
Our new coach has raised the bar, I guess you could say.
Recruiting for us hasn't had this interest for a while.
Good Luck, well maybe not on TCF Grin

Haha, speaking of TCF, did you see PSU was in house with him last night and brought the BIg 10 championship trophy along. He posted a pic on twitter holding it.

JD Racer Dad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw something about that the house visit being last night. Didn't see that the Hardware came with them.
Pretty impressive.
Just think our Admin is so smart we paid Frankin extra as a coach in waiting so he wouldn't go anywhere. Then we paid him extra to leave. Grin
Don't tell anybody but I like the guy.
I did see one four star tweet yesterday about the recruiting grind. Said something like "come on signing day", not exact but something like that. I think he just wants it over and he's a verbal.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw something about that the house visit being last night. Didn't see that the Hardware came with them.
Pretty impressive.
Just think our Admin is so smart we paid Frankin extra as a coach in waiting so he wouldn't go anywhere. Then we paid him extra to leave. Grin
Don't tell anybody but I like the guy.
I did see one four star tweet yesterday about the recruiting grind. Said something like "come on signing day", not exact but something like that. I think he just wants it over and he's a verbal.

yeah, I have been around some high profile recruits in my former profession, Terrelle Pryor being the most prominent (he was #1 overall in Nation) and the constant grind from coaches and fans takes its toll....that was before social media as well.

BTW, Steve Wilfong on 24/7 threw in a prediction of TCF to PSU today

JD Racer Dad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Wilfong's CB switch this morning, most here think of him as a follower with no original thoughts.
But our local guy Ahmed did too.
We'll see, not much time left.

The way your season came together from hot seat coach to Rose Bowl certainly doesn't hurt.
We might lose a few commits and get one or two more. Either way it's way better than our last guy.
We are still selling potential not current success.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Wilfong's CB switch this morning, most here think of him as a follower with no original thoughts.
But our local guy Ahmed did too.
We'll see, not much time left.

The way your season came together from hot seat coach to Rose Bowl certainly doesn't hurt.
We might lose a few commits and get one or two more. Either way it's way better than our last guy.
We are still selling potential not current success.

Wilfong ids pretty accurate with his, as is Sean Fitz on PSU 247...he flipped his today. Sounds like its down to PSU-Bama

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Clifford kid has one helluva O-line in front of him. Are they following him to PSU?

JD Racer Dad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama had a decommit today, Jhavonte Dean.
They may come after TCF

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama had a decommit today, Jhavonte Dean.
They may come after TCF

I think he's still a few rungs down their board. I think its why he has any hesitation though, he's waiting to see what they say with their in house....I don't even think Saban is coming, just Locksley. If Bama tells him he's a take, no grayshirt, but a take to sign and come in this summer, I think he goes there. Otherwise, he'll be a Lion

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dylan Rivers decommitts and chooses VT....he chased his HS girlfriend there...always a wise move to make a decision like that based on pussy

JD Racer Dad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So TCF postponed his school choice today.
He'll do it signing day. Hmmmmm

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dylan Rivers decommitts and chooses VT....he chased his HS girlfriend there...always a wise move to make a decision like that based on pussy

VT and Bud Foster has been recruiting Rivers hard for several years. The coaches have always loved him and he has always been liked VT alot too. He has made a number of visits throughout his senior season.

The pussy just sealed the deal...

I am sure "LBU" will be just fine...

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just needs to man up he is following his girlfriend. Making up lies about coach Franklin does nothing but make him look like a fool. If you wanted a better relationship with the coach. Maybe you shouldn't have cut him off all season. I'm sure Foster kept his lips sealed to this kids ass. But Franklin is the scapegoat for this punk for following his wishes.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd pass on an offer from a top 5 school too for a HS girlfriend. :scratch: Everything we know about Franklin is how he has such good relationships with his players. If you want to go to VT then be a man and say you want to go to VT instead of acting like a bitch. :nono:

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a LOT of good news coming out of this weekend, including someone taking Rivers LB spot and bigger payback to VT with a trade I'd make all day long

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VT and Bud Foster has been recruiting Rivers hard for several years. The coaches have always loved him and he has always been liked VT alot too. He has made a number of visits throughout his senior season.

The pussy just sealed the deal...

I am sure "LBU" will be just fine...

That's ok, you guys can keep the pussy whipped pup, sounds like we are about to land Ricky Slade :suds:

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps? you lions might get a verbal soon? :noidea:

...but we (and 40 other teams) will have a whole year to flip him too. He likes VT a lot. :suds:

I don't pay much attention to any kid putting in a verbal a year before they sign.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy to recruit against the Hopies any old time. :suds:

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps? you lions might get a verbal soon? :noidea:

...but we (and 40 other teams) will have a whole year to flip him too. He likes VT a lot. :suds:

I don't pay much attention to any kid putting in a verbal a year before they sign.

Yeah, difference is he isn't a pussy whipped pup like Rivers :lol: