• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I think Palmer just took the lead for MVP

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cards did win a bunch of games last year without him. Think the Panthers win shit without Cam?

What are you talking about? The Cardinals started 9-1 then he went down and we lost 4 of our last 6 regular season games and then lost to Carolina in the first round of the playoffs without him last year.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2-5 to end the year after a 9-1 start. Just a small difference in those two sample sizes. lol

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about? The Cardinals started 9-1 then he went down and we lost 4 of our last 6 regular season games and then lost to Carolina in the first round of the playoffs without him last year.
I think you forgot Palmer was out a couple games early with shoulder injury and Stanton won a few games in there. I think with Stanton are a possible WC team this year, but no real chance at the Superbowl. Without Cam the Panthers could probably still win their division, it's that weak, but no real chance beyond the first round. Honestly, I see the two as equally important to their team's success this season.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you forgot Palmer was out a couple games early with shoulder injury and Stanton won a few games in there. I think with Stanton are a possible WC team this year, but no real chance at the Superbowl. Without Cam the Panthers could probably still win their division, it's that weak, but no real chance beyond the first round. Honestly, I see the two as equally important to their team's success this season.

Yeah he did miss a couple games early on and they got mauled in Denver without him, I do remember that. Stanton did step up in games against lesser opponents but I think the belief that Carson would be back soon kept the team's spirit up… then he went down and they knew he wasn't coming back and the season spun out of control.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he did miss a couple games early on and they got mauled in Denver without him, I do remember that. Stanton did step up in games against lesser opponents but I think the belief that Carson would be back soon kept the team's spirit up… then he went down and they knew he wasn't coming back and the season spun out of control.

Not claiming a healthy Palmer isn't vital, just saying no more then a healthy Cam for the Panthers.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So to sum up...

Cam Newton is the 2015 NFL MVP.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost certainly.

Remains to be seen whether it will be an empty award for him.
Nah, Cam will be really proud of this one. I fully expect him to add more to his dance routine to represent this part of his resume.