• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #9 Indianapolis Colts vs NE Patriots Sunday November 6, 2022 1:00 PM CBS

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bailey shanks it 7 yards.. Pretty much how many yards the Pats offense got today

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best thing that can be said about Mac Jones is that the Patriots won "in spite" of having him as their quarterback today.

Mac was 20/30 179 yards today

Colts offense gained 1.9 yards per play today.

On to the BYE.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best thing that can be said about Mac Jones is that the Patriots won "in spite" of having him as their quarterback today.

Mac was 20/30 179 yards today

Colts offense gained 1.9 yards per play today.

On to the BYE.

Because the defense stepped up tremendously and won the game! I am not happy with Macs play at all. The offense is pathetic with him under center. Even when he gets 5 minutes to throw the ball

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
33 seconds to go. Jets 20 Bils 17

Bills have the ball on their own 14, 4th and 21

JETS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, the last couple of weeks has shown we can maybe take on the Bills? Or is that wishful thinking?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been a Mac supporter. I even bought his uniform. But he's been horrible all year. The o-line has done him no favors. I've never seen WRs fumble as much as ours do. But something has to change. If Zappe were to start.... I'm fine with it.

It has been an extremely SMALL sample size and he hasn't been that impressive either but the OL and WRs and offense in general seems to run smoother with Zappe in there

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been a Mac supporter. I even bought his uniform. But he's been horrible all year. The o-line has done him no favors. I've never seen WRs fumble as much as ours do. But something has to change. If Zappe were to start.... I'm fine with it.
Get whatever they can for Jones, start Zappe, and draft another project next year.
Jones ain’t getting better.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
33 seconds to go. Jets 20 Bils 17

Bills have the ball on their own 14, 4th and 21

JETS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Uh.... I think we wanted the Jets to lose. We would be ahead of them in the division. Now we are still last.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only 1 game back for the division:suds:
1 and a half behind Buffalo. 1 behind Miami who already beat us so it's really 2. If anyone really thinks Buffalo still isn't the best team in the AFC... they have lost 2 games by a total of 5 points. I don't think we will catch them. We need Miami and the Jets to lose and lose.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted the Jets to win because it sends a message to the Bills that they are not invincable. Think about it, the Patriots will now have two weeks to heal and prepare for the jets at Foxboro. The jets arrive all pumped up and get beat for the second time by the Pats. The Bills now have to really try to prepare offensively for the Patriots because Josh got pounded yesterday and hurt his throwing arm at the very end of the game. On that final play, he was bent over and holding his wrist. When he threw that final pass that was off by about eight yards, he immediately ran off the field holding it. Now they have Minnesota, then Cleveland, then travel to Detroit and then go to Foxboro. After they get done in Foxboro they're again against the Jets, the Dolphins and finish against the Patriots at home.

The final seven games are going to be a bloodbath in the AFC East.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mac needs six or seven seconds to even make a decision. He cannot drop back and release. This OL is not going to allow him any thing.
He's not quick enough to take off. He's literally telegraphing the offense when he's in the shotgun.
Wrong

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhh typical Patriots fair weather fans. You simple bastards were ballwashing Mac all last year now like little birches his numbers aren't glorious in a win and the shit talkers spew their fair weather fan drivel. Disgraceful

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhh typical Patriots fair weather fans. You simple bastards were ballwashing Mac all last year now like little birches his numbers aren't glorious in a win and the shit talkers spew their fair weather fan drivel. Disgraceful
He had nothing to do with the win yesterday. He barely managed the game.

Everyone was excited last year because we didn't have to deal with Cam Newton for another year. Mac played very well and yes, we were all gung ho. Problem is that he has taken a huge step backward and not forward.

Every other rookie QB suffered through their first year and have taken huge steps forward in 2022 except Mac and Trey Lance (Injured)
  • Trevor Lawrence, Jacksonville Jaguars.
  • Zach Wilson, New York Jets.
  • Trey Lance, San Francisco 49ers.
  • Justin Fields, Chicago Bears.
  • Mac Jones, New England Patriots.
  • Davis Mills, Houston Texans.
Defense had 9 sacks, an INT Pick 6 and totally controlled the Colts.
You're barking up the wrong tree.

NE
M. Jones 20-30, 147 YDS, 1 TD

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 and a half behind Buffalo. 1 behind Miami who already beat us so it's really 2. If anyone really thinks Buffalo still isn't the best team in the AFC... they have lost 2 games by a total of 5 points. I don't think we will catch them. We need Miami and the Jets to lose and lose.
Yes, Bills are best in div. Also, we need to be realistic … the best defensive games were against crappy offenses, let’s see what happens when they face a real offense like the Bills. It’s going to be a tall order, and we need some offensive production to complement. Pick sixes, sacks, blocked punts and consistent FGs are cool, but we’ll need more than that to play with the big dogs. Just want a decent without so many mistakes, don’t have huge expectations.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, the last couple of weeks has shown we can maybe take on the Bills? Or is that wishful thinking?

Our defense struggles mightily against QB’s that can scramble. And our offense has proven over and over and over that they can’t put up points. I’d say wishful thinking.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you!

Everybody dumping on Mac but there are bigger problems.
The O-line is dysfunctional.
Mac needs to check down plays more quickly but there are rarely check down plays available. That is leaving him desperate.
He is not playing his best for sure but far from all his fault.
We are last in the NFL in giveaways and last in takeaways. Should we not struggle?