• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #14 Kansas City Chiefs vs NE Patriots Sunday, December 17, 2023 1:00 PM (CBS)

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, fuck y'all. I love L.A... :finger:
LA has the homeless, was there 3 years ago, just as Covid started. Sand Diego was the nicest area I have ever seen, cost of living was crazy in 90

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never been , but sounds good. I;m cheap so cant spend 12 bucks on a beer or hotdog. Back when Pats used to practice around corner, hang out and give me free tickets all the time , gave them away

Yeah they do have goooooooooooooooooood food..... he hot dogs at Gillette turned out grey and looked like death!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing is, SD is a small city and you can get in and out without much of a hassle. And it's a vacation town. So there's plenty of reason for fans of visiting teams to easily fly in, easily uber to their hotel, easily get to the game, enjoy a weekend of fun around SD, and then get the hell out of there with ease.

We haven't done this yet but we are planning on going to a Dodgers game in SD this upcoming season and making a fun weekend out of it. We're even thinking of taking the train out of L.A. down the coast to Old Town and staying there.

Spanos was thinking about nothing but money and wasn't looking long term IMO.
Actually that ain't a horrible idea. We did that for a jazz festival they had down there. Obviously takes a shade longer than driving, but totally stress free. You'd be doing yourself a favor for real...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they do have goooooooooooooooooood food..... he hot dogs at Gillette turned out grey and looked like death!
When Pawsox were here, food , parking for 40 bucks for 4

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every big city has homeless. Just sayin'...

And hey, my neighborhood is quite nice... :D
No doubt, plenty here. LA is a different world, NY City and LA are 2 major hubs not found anywhere else except maybe a Rio

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt, plenty here. LA is a different world, NY City and LA are 2 major hubs not found anywhere else except maybe a Rio
Lol think that's bad. I told some folks about my trip to Southern Africa last April. Think homeless got it bad here? Compared to there it was paradise...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't mean so much homeless there, esp compared to populalation. Have plenty here in Providence

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zambia, Zimbabwe, South Africa, and Botswana. Lol lot to cram into two weeks...
Wow how was Zimbabwe which used to be called?/ Liberia and Zimbabwe would be scary as long as Nigeria in the West

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow how was Zimbabwe which used to be called?/ Liberia and Zimbabwe would be scary as long as Nigeria in the West
I think Liberia is north, though I'd have to look at a map. Will say this about Zimbabwe and Zambia. Folks there, at least the major part of the population, have to get by on less than a dollar a day. It's crazy...

As far as the good part, Victoria Falls was awesome. So if you do make it to Zimbabwe check that out...

Word of warning, though. Don't carry food. The baboons are aggressive critters and have no issue with walking up and taking whatever you have...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Liberia is north, though I'd have to look at a map. Will say this about Zimbabwe and Zambia. Folks there, at least the major part of the population, have to get by on less than a dollar a day. It's crazy...
Was talking about Nigeria in West Africa. We don't realize how good we have it here, bitch about politics etc until going to a 3rd World country or communist one

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, fuck y'all. I love L.A... :finger:
I used to love LA. Went there all the time when I lived in San Luis Obispo.
There was so much to do and the girls were plentiful and interesting. I married one of them.
She has now passed on and so has the LA that I loved.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to love LA. Went there all the time when I lived in San Luis Obispo.
There was so much to do and the girls were plentiful and interesting. I married one of them.
She has now passed on and so has the LA that I loved.
Aw man, sorry to hear that. Never easy burying loved ones. Trust me, I know...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking food..... The Hartford Yardgoats have better stadium food than Gillette
The best stadium food in the country I have experienced was in the worst stadium.
Oakland! Back when Charley Finley owned it.
There were sometimes only 5,000 fans and Charlie was trying to lose money so he could get out of his lease.
They had great sausage dogs and they were cheap. So good he still could not lose money.....

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is I used to down Parcells and give BB too much credit, stupid and younger. I was at the 90 SB with Giants and Bills in Orlando, Norwood shanks it. Belichick is a rabbit ear antennae when people stream nowadays and get more than 3 channels. Tb was like the playboy channel and we watched
I never downed Parcels, maybe dinged him for being petty and not getting that yes, Kraft was meddling, but mostly because it was his shiny toy. Add in the whole region was enamored with Bledsoe getting offensive weapons seemed like an extension of the marketing plan.

I loved some of his magical quotes. They always applied off the football field too. "You are what your record says you are?".... Priceless

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That list is even more painful when you factor in that the majority of those losses were because of penalties, miscues and a myriad of other mistakes. Very unlike the teams that won several SBs. I’ve always thought that since then, the team really does not have leaders or “captains” on the field of play.
It's called discipline. Young people today don't have much because "me" and 'my brand'is much more important than anything else.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never downed Parcels, maybe dinged him for being petty and not getting that yes, Kraft was meddling, but mostly because it was his shiny toy. Add in the whole region was enamored with Bledsoe getting offensive weapons seemed like an extension of the marketing plan.

I loved some of his magical quotes. They always applied off the football field too. "You are what your record says you are?".... Priceless
I just tried listening to BB;s presser cringy af. I 'd rather listed to Parcells or Rex Ryan 20 times a day