• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #14 Kansas City Chiefs vs NE Patriots Sunday, December 17, 2023 1:00 PM (CBS)

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs visit Gillette on Sunday afternoon after being "Flexed" off Monday night.

With a Thursday Night win over the Steelers, makes one wonder if the Eagles and Seahawks tomorrow night will be as good as this one might be.

Chiefs don't have the usual top WRs that thy have historically had to surround Mahomes. If the Patriots take away Travis Kelsie, and keep Mahomes home, this could be ugly for the Chiefs.

Weather forecast is for a high temperature of 6 degrees with 20-23 mph winds. Possible light snow or freezing rain.

Pacheco and Elliot will be doing most of the work.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even up until very recently I had this penciled in as a Patriots victory. But now that they got that Steelers win off their chest I’m rethinking my position. Do we seriously want to lower our draft status this late in the season with the number two pick within our grasp?

Swifties 20 Pats 16

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs visit Gillette on Sunday afternoon after being "Flexed" off Monday night.

With a Thursday Night win over the Steelers, makes one wonder if the Eagles and Seahawks tomorrow night will be as good as this one might be.

Chiefs don't have the usual top WRs that thy have historically had to surround Mahomes. If the Patriots take away Travis Kelsie, and keep Mahomes home, this could be ugly for the Chiefs.

Weather forecast is for a high temperature of 6 degrees with 20-23 mph winds. Possible light snow or freezing rain.

Pacheco and Elliot will be doing most of the work.
Happy Football GIF by New England Patriots

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even up until very recently I had this penciled in as a Patriots victory. But now that they got that Steelers win off their chest I’m rethinking my position. Do we seriously want to lower our draft status this late in the season with the number two pick within our grasp?

Swifties 20 Pats 16
Life Quote GIF by Digital Pratik

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That should been written:

With a Thursday Night win over the Steelers, makes one wonder if the Eagles and Seahawks next Monday night will be as good as this one might be.

Sorry if I confused anyone. It's a great laugh if i did.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills visit the Chiefs Sunday 12/10.

This could be one of those "Beat the Shit out of a Rival" games. Bills have been bumped out of a couple of Super Bowls by the Chiefs. Neither team has been a runway favorite even though the Chiefs are leading the AFCW. Bills would like nothing more than to tag them with their 5th loss. That and a loss for the bills would their 7th.

While the Chiefs will be in Foxboro, the Bills will be hosting the Cowboys and the Jets will be visiting the Dolphins. Real football week for the the AFCE.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Isaiah Pecheco will not be playing against the Patriots. That's going to hurt Mahomes' play action passes. It also means that at least one receiver to have to delay or block any potential CB blitzer. Put someone like Peppers on Kelcie and that could take him out of any player because he'll have to make sure he's on a free blitz at Mahomes.

Again, Chiefs are not the same Chiefs of the recent years. Playing Foxboro and having Kelcie thinking about Taylor Swift, you know that Sunday is her birthday? If the stands are full and not 40,000 of them empty, as much as I'd hate to see it, the Patriots just might knock the Chiefs out of their playoff chances. A loss to the Patriots and a Raiders win against the Chargers and the Chiefs will be on the outside looking in.

It might be worth dropping down a spot in the draft.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Isaiah Pecheco will not be playing against the Patriots. That's going to hurt Mahomes' play action passes. It also means that at least one receiver to have to delay or block any potential CB blitzer. Put someone like Peppers on Kelcie and that could take him out of any player because he'll have to make sure he's on a free blitz at Mahomes.

Again, Chiefs are not the same Chiefs of the recent years. Playing Foxboro and having Kelcie thinking about Taylor Swift, you know that Sunday is her birthday? If the stands are full and not 40,000 of them empty, as much as I'd hate to see it, the Patriots just might knock the Chiefs out of their playoff chances. A loss to the Patriots and a Raiders win against the Chargers and the Chiefs will be on the outside looking in.

It might be worth dropping down a spot in the draft.
Wasn't the stadium filled the last time Taylor Swift was there? Bad weather and all?

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
… that last game was a tease … I’m hooked once again dammit … I’ll hold off on the eggnog until after the game
… this one got a little meaning to it with KC trying to avoid another fall … and maybe Taylor will show up and we’ll have another Diva jumping around behind the glass … that’s always fun to watch … or not

Zaaappppeeeeee

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the Chiefs lose to Patriots? Wonderful!
Watching Taylor Swift fall in the ice? Priceless!

I didn’t mind her before she started dating Kelce. But I’m sick of her now. And she’s not pretty at all.
Best thing I heard about them dating “Kelce catching 6’s on and off the field”

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RB Isaiah Pecheco has been listed as questionable until yesterday when he had shoulder surgery. Then he was doubtful.

Both he and LT Donivan Smith have been listed as out.

Rhamonde Stevenson is also out. No Patriots doubtfuls.

Schooler, Douglas and Wheatley are all listed as active and all three had full practice yesterday.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t mind her before she started dating Kelce. But I’m sick of her now. And she’s not pretty at all.
Best thing I heard about them dating “Kelce catching 6’s on and off the field”
I'm a Chiefs fan and have been since the '67 season. I was tired of this relationship 2weeks in. Is what it is though...