• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #11 NE Patriots vs NY Giants Sunday, November 26, 2023 1:00 PM (FOX)

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m so sick of the “tanking” bullshit. No one wants to lose on purpose. It doesn’t benefit any player… Coach…ownership. Players out there busting their ass would kill the kicker for missing on purpose. Why would Belichick tank if there isn’t any certainty he is the Patriots coach next year. It’s just stupid to think that tanking is the game plan.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, krafts could sell … especially if they’re pulling that sh*t
Belichick already has some 5-11 seasons. I doubt the Krafts annd esp BB who wants the all-time win title are tanking. BB is a below avg HC with TB 12, facts. If Kraft didn't put his foot down and let BB keep Jimmy G and let TB go, Pats would have 3 less Lombardi\s

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m so sick of the “tanking” bullshit. No one wants to lose on purpose. It doesn’t benefit any player… Coach…ownership. Players out there busting their ass would kill the kicker for missing on purpose. Why would Belichick tank if there isn’t any certainty he is the Patriots coach next year. It’s just stupid to think that tanking is the game plan.
Meh … teams sucks and has no leadership.
That needs to change, I think it will.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who was I arguing with about what a waste of picks our kickers were???

What a waste…….
I knew that was going to be the result, it just felt right. It really seemed like,regardless of the scoreboard, both teams were losers.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can tell you this: My weekly dose of masochism has reached new level. Can’t believe I still tune in to watch this garbage.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh … teams sucks and has no leadership.
That needs to change, I think it will.
Agree from HC down.

No leader on offense.

Judon being gone doesn't help the defense.

Slater likely gone next season.

NE needs to find that vet presence again.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what you will. This team just doesn't have the talent to win.

That starts will the HC. He knows that he's responsible for not making an effort to do what had to be done back in March. For twenty years he had everyone completely behind everything he said or did. He was able to get away wit every word and deed. Now the truth be told, without the GOAT, he's been brought back to earth and all of his tricks and BS sre now exposed. No one wants to coach in Foxboro, no one wants to play in Foxboro. He has some players saying that they have learned more football in one year with BB than they had learned in their entire lives. Others will not speak into a microphone and certainly not on camera.

Think things are bad in Foxboro? In Buffalo, they want McDermott's head on a pike. Now half of Buffalo has been awakened to the fact that Josh Allen has never won a a game in OT. After yesterday, he's 0-6 in OT. The Bills have just about been eliminated from the playoffs at 6-6. If they can finish their schedule 5-0, they will probably make it. They have to play the Chiefs in KC.

The Giants' loss wasn't just a missed FG with 2 seconds in the game. That would have made it a tie and this team doesn't have the horses to finish that kind of race. If the Patriots had made this an OT game, we'd be bitchin' this morning about an INT, fumble or stupid penalty. It was best that Ryland try a 49 yard FG with no time left. That kick was a cherry on top of a goey, messy, banana split without the bananas.