• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #14 Kansas City Chiefs vs NE Patriots Sunday, December 17, 2023 1:00 PM (CBS)

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe it or not, I don't go outta my way to be an asshole...
It just comes natural?

Just Kidding Finger Guns GIF

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever think you'd get so old that you'd start diss'ing the youger generations?
I'm so old that I remember having rounds come through the skin of the chopper and thinking I would never see my mother and father again. I was 19 years and my dad died in the middle of my fourth tour and my mom passed in 2000 and here I am still chuggin' along 54 years later. At 19, my attitude changed. I made a decision that I question to this day.

My kids are Gen X and I still wonder about them sometimes. Thank the good Lord that I don't have to deal with kids today.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could never understand the ignorance involved with using an insult to prove ones opinion as correct.
Not judging this instance but as a rule people like feel "right" and actually being right doesn't seem to be part of the equation. Therefore the insults come to stop the "feeling" from being dissolved.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My kids are Gen X and I still wonder about them sometimes. Thank the good Lord that I don't have to deal with kids today.
or "your generation" has had that impression of "their generation" since the day mankind discovered how to control fire. Can you imagine those old coots - "we brought fire, what can you bring?". Despite each generation not living up to the past, we are all still here.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the insults?

What do you gain from an insult over an opinion that doesn't affect either of our lives?

I could never understand the ignorance involved with using an insult to prove ones opinion as correct.

But whatev....words on a screen...continue stooping.
Keep drinking the Kool-Aid is an insult? Anybody who has seen me on here or CBSsports threads, knows I don't attack just counter back. Prob here is too many Patriot fans are living in the last 20 years and give BB to many passes. Guy didn't win before, got fired, prob gets fired here if Bledsoe didn't go down and hasn't won since. His drafts picks and FA moves have been horrible and I won't give this bum a pass. This jerkoff quit on the Jets like his boy Josh did with Indy, not men at all

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the insults?

What do you gain from an insult over an opinion that doesn't affect either of our lives?

But whatev....words on a screen...continue stooping.
I apologize YT Happy Holidays to you and your family!!!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep drinking the Kool-Aid is an insult? Anybody who has seen me on here or CBSsports threads, knows I don't attack just counter back. Prob here is too many Patriot fans are living in the last 20 years and give BB to many passes. Guy didn't win before, got fired, prob gets fired here if Bledsoe didn't go down and hasn't won since. His drafts picks and FA moves have been horrible and I won't give this bum a pass. This jerkoff quit on the Jets like his boy Josh did with Indy, not men at all
Short of Joe Gibbs, which HOF Coach won without a Superstar QB?
Landry and Staubach.
Knoll and Bradshaw.
Parcells and Simms
Walsh and Montana
Seifert and Montana/Young.
Reeves was nothing without Elway.
Shanahan and Elway.
Cowher and Big Ben.
Shula? Johnny Unitas Bob, Griese and Marino. Fucking MARINO...
Johnson and Aikman.
Your buddy Reid with Mahommes and McNabb.

All Superstar QB's.
Also, get this, LOADED teams. Before and after the salary cap.

He quit the Jets because they promised him he would be Parcells replacement but the backed out of the deal and made Parcells director of Operations or some shit. They reneged first so he did too.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize YT Happy Holidays to you and your family!!!
And the same to you!!

May the new year be more prosperous than the last for you, and may the Patriots return to the not to distant past glory no matter who the coach and GM is!!

With a new QB.

Carlos Garcia Love GIF by The Garcías

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 1 with Simms, the second was Hoffstetter and was Simms a "superstar"?
Well...I said HOF Coaches, not SB winning coaches. But that's right. Forgot about Jeff.
But Simms was still the regular season starter.
I would say Simms was an 80's QB superstar. Not all of the QB's were SB winners either. McNabb got Reid the most wins in Philly, but THEY didn't win the big one. Reeves went to 3 with Elway and THEY came back with an empty basket. Shula went to 1 with Marino and never went back.
Add Levy and Jim Kelly to the list as well.

The list of HOF coaches without a Super Bowl is long.

And every team that wins the Super Bowl is a complete team. Not a HC, not a QB.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so old that I remember having rounds come through the skin of the chopper and thinking I would never see my mother and father again. I was 19 years and my dad died in the middle of my fourth tour and my mom passed in 2000 and here I am still chuggin' along 54 years later. At 19, my attitude changed. I made a decision that I question to this day.

I like teens and young adults.
I used to work a youthgroup at church.
I was often told by parents, "thank you for your service"
My answer is always simple, No problem, Teens are a lot more fun than their parents"

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3