• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #11 NE Patriots vs NY Giants Sunday, November 26, 2023 1:00 PM (FOX)

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots will have a couple of eeks off and after the Bye will travel to New jersey for a game with the Giants.

Today (11/12/23) Giants are getting their head s handed to them in Arlington, TX against the Cowboys..

Giants will be 2-8 after today since they're behind 42-7 in the 3rd period.

Th8s might be the last possible win for the patriots in 2023.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots will have a couple of eeks off and after the Bye will travel to New jersey for a game with the Giants.

Today (11/12/23) Giants are getting their head s handed to them in Arlington, TX against the Cowboys..

Giants will be 2-8 after today since they're behind 42-7 in the 3rd period.

Th8s might be the last possible win for the patriots in 2023.

It’s an addiction … I keep saying ‘no not this week, I’ll warm up the snowblower instead’ … but it is the bye week, so I have no excuse … so, yeah, I'll watch the dam patriots once again

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zappe better be starting this game
Bill Belichick “We’ll worry about next week, next week,” when asked about Mac Jones starting versus the Giants after the Patriots’ Week 11 bye.
In typical Belichick fashion, Bill didn’t have much to say to reporters after he benched Mac Jones for Bailey Zappe in the fourth quarter. The move came after a dreadful red zone interception from Jones. Much to Belichick’s dismay, Zappe threw an interception of his own on a failed fake spike that sealed New England’s fate. Had he not made such an egregious mistake, Zappe almost certainly would have earned the starting nod for Week 12. Instead, Belichick will use the bye week to figure out which of his quarterbacks will take the field versus the Giants in two weeks. Jones is likely going to be the answer, though Belichick could undoubtedly throw a curveball with Zappe.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is only 1 team in the NFL with fewer points scored and a higher point differential on the season than the Patriots. It’s the NY Giants. They are worse than us. We will win this game(as much as I don’t want too). I’m all in on the highest draft pick we can get.

Patriots 6
Giants 3

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Grier?

Any chance Bill gives Cunningham a shot and Mac is the non-rostered third quarterback?

Bill will need doghouse occupants.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Belichick “We’ll worry about next week, next week,” when asked about Mac Jones starting versus the Giants after the Patriots’ Week 11 bye.
In typical Belichick fashion, Bill didn’t have much to say to reporters after he benched Mac Jones for Bailey Zappe in the fourth quarter. The move came after a dreadful red zone interception from Jones. Much to Belichick’s dismay, Zappe threw an interception of his own on a failed fake spike that sealed New England’s fate. Had he not made such an egregious mistake, Zappe almost certainly would have earned the starting nod for Week 12. Instead, Belichick will use the bye week to figure out which of his quarterbacks will take the field versus the Giants in two weeks. Jones is likely going to be the answer, though Belichick could undoubtedly throw a curveball with Zappe.

What more does Bill need to see from Mac?!? How does he not already know who is the QB

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What more does Bill need to see from Mac?!? How does he not already know who is the QB
Read what he SAID very carefully. We'll worry about next week, next week.

Next week is the BYE. Bill's worried about keeping his job, not who's going to play quarterback.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read what he SAID very carefully. We'll worry about next week, next week.

Next week is the BYE. Bill's worried about keeping his job, not who's going to play quarterback.

I know... I was just saying no idea what he needs to see to know if it's Mac or not. But let's face it this team is a mess regardless of who is the QB

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mac has been dreadful this year. But from all reports during training camp and preseason he was head and shoulders talent wise ahead of Zappe. Zappe is not the answer. Not even a temporary stop gap. There was a reason not 1 single team claimed him when the Patriots let him go. He isn’t any good. I know it was just the one drive he had but it was a disaster. I’m all for seeing Grier or Cunningham. Especially Cunningham.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mac has been dreadful this year. But from all reports during training camp and preseason he was head and shoulders talent wise ahead of Zappe. Zappe is not the answer. Not even a temporary stop gap. There was a reason not 1 single team claimed him when the Patriots let him go. He isn’t any good. I know it was just the one drive he had but it was a disaster. I’m all for seeing Grier or Cunningham. Especially Cunningham.
I think Zappe can be developed. - into what ceiling I do not know.
Cunningham is not NFL ready. - so what? What does it matter?
Let's try something!

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Zappe can be developed. - into what ceiling I do not know.
Cunningham is not NFL ready. - so what? What does it matter?
Let's try something!
Didn’t Zappe win 2 of 3 or 2 of 2 when he started last season during Mac injury? Maybe not great teams they won against, but he did ok iirc.