• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #9 Indianapolis Colts vs NE Patriots Sunday November 6, 2022 1:00 PM CBS

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May not be a "Great" head coach, but he's a good OC.
As HC he's 40 -33-1 while Josh McD is 13-23-0 and Matt Fatricia is 13-29-1
Even if it was as a consultant, it would bring actual offensive knowledge to the offense.

And, even better, it would be a HUGE fuck you to Jim Irsay and his ilk.
FIFY

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typing on phone not home. But I say both not either. We all know we are in rebuild mode, we all know the WR Corp is questionable, we all know our OC has zero experience, we all know Mac is coming off injury, we all know he is winning. So for anyone to bitch about him in A winning effort is both bitchy and fair weather
The literalist in me says a fair weather fan is someone that only is engaged when the team is good to great. However, I completely agree with your context and the overall statement you are making.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even in victory, I see nothing wrong with pointing out what could/should be better. I don't really see anyone just saying Mac Jones needs to play better. It's pretty much concensus that we all agree that it's him.... o-line.... wr's and coaches need to get better. There will be games we need Mac to carry this team and get us a victory when the defense just doesn't have it. Hopefully things start clicking. For EVERYONE on this team.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even in victory, I see nothing wrong with pointing out what could/should be better. I don't really see anyone just saying Mac Jones needs to play better. It's pretty much concensus that we all agree that it's him.... o-line.... wr's and coaches need to get better. There will be games we need Mac to carry this team and get us a victory when the defense just doesn't have it. Hopefully things start clicking. For EVERYONE on this team.
This is a good take. I don’t see much fairweather stuff, otherwise we wouldn’t be here. The fact that we are, discussing things, when things aren’t looking too bright proves we are all true fans. Nothing wrong with pointing out the flaws and hoping to get better as season moves along. Go Pats, and Mac too. We just want to see improvement week to week.