• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Free Agency & Draft 2020

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Tokyo Olympics have been cancelled.
College football is talking about cancelling their season.
Can the NFL be far behind?
Postponed, not cancelled.

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are still canceling events in September then we have much bigger things to worry about than football. :D

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are still canceling events in September then we have much bigger things to worry about than football. :D
I am concerned that it is worse than being told.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Tokyo Olympics have been cancelled.
College football is talking about cancelling their season.
Can the NFL be far behind?

Its as long way til September, so not yet. If the virus goes into July, then all bets are off.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am concerned that it is worse than being told.

I think it will get worse than it currently is, but it will level off and we will begin to see less new cases in May (assuming people start following rules). At least that's what I'm hearing from experts who know a bit about these things.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been on the Perriman bandwagon "but" at the right price ... which imo is around 5-6 mil. He's on the right track after last season, but still has a lot to prove before deserving 8-9 mil per year. Cobb had a nice bounce back year in Dallas, but that's the first time since 2015 that he broke 700 yards and he's strictly a slot guy ... imo not worth close to 9 mil per year.

The fucking Texans have been off the rails this offseason. And they havent really been fully on rails in forever, at least in FA

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panthers just signed Robbie Anderson ... 2 years 20 mil. That's actually not a bad deal.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil Dorsett signs with the Seahawks ... the free agent WR market seems to be set. Have to think Perriman will sign somewhere soon.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panthers just signed Robbie Anderson ... 2 years 20 mil. That's actually not a bad deal.

Phew. He’s off the board. It’s a deal. 12M in year one. I don’t think this helps getting Perriman off of 8-9M a year.

iceman42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will get worse than it currently is, but it will level off and we will begin to see less new cases in May (assuming people start following rules). At least that's what I'm hearing from experts who know a bit about these things.
That's one of the projections at work is the May timeline, that's the hope as its the more optimistic. There's a summer timeline around July if it goes past there it's going to be something that has a longer recovery timeline.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phew. He’s off the board. It’s a deal. 12M in year one. I don’t think this helps getting Perriman off of 8-9M a year.

Anderson's a more established receiver at this point in his career ... 3 straight years of of over 750 yards. Perriman has had one good 4-5 game stretch. I think he gets 3-4 mil less per year than Anderson, but all it takes is one team to see an over-pay.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampa wants him to re-[sign to pair with Brady. We need him more. C'mon Howie! Wake up!!

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There goes Perriman to the Jets for 8 mil one year deal. Barring a trade for a receiver the only thing left in free agency is Demarcus Robinson from the Chiefs who's a nice complimentary #3 receiver, but isn't anything special and ran a 4.59 40 coming out of college. Would not shock me at this point if we go back to back receiver in Rd 1 "and" Rd 2. I mean right now we have DJax who turns 34 mid season and can't stay healthy as our #1 receiver, Greg Ward, an undrafted free agent as our #2, JJAW, an unproductive rookie who kept running wrong routes as our #3 and Alshon Jeffery, who is likely gone, but likely won't be ready till November if he stays. That is a baaaad situation at receiver!

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correction for Perriman ... 6 mil deal that can "become" 8 mil depending on performance.

I have a feeling we are going to end up with Odell Beckham Jr before it's all said and done ... kind of like we didn't see it coming with D Slay. Imagine we trade a 2nd round pick for Beckham then trade up from 21 to snag one of the big 3? Beckham, Ruggs, DJax to go along with Ertz and Goedert?

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correction for Perriman ... 6 mil deal that can "become" 8 mil depending on performance.

I have a feeling we are going to end up with Odell Beckham Jr before it's all said and done ... kind of like we didn't see it coming with D Slay. Imagine we trade a 2nd round pick for Beckham then trade up from 21 to snag one of the big 3? Beckham, Ruggs, DJax to go along with Ertz and Goedert?

That would be great. But a bit of a stretch I feel at this point.

Shit....we couldn’t give Perriman 6M for one year to see?

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howie... are you still alive???? You'd better pull off something spectacular! Lurie,,,are you sure you want to keep on with this accountant? Maybe he needs to go back into the closet!

Frizzle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some sources say that we have 2 to 3 more weeks till they reach peak in NYC, 4-6 weeks for other areas. The longest out look I've seen is 8 weeks till our peak.

That means things won't be settling down until some time around memorial day if we are lucky.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howie... are you still alive???? You'd better pull off something spectacular! Lurie,,,are you sure you want to keep on with this accountant? Maybe he needs to go back into the closet!

Duke is fired up!

TBH I didn't really feel comfortable with any of the remaining FA options... The OBJ option I would be totally down with if we can swing a deal that didn't involve our 1st rounder. We're lucky this is the draft for WRs - At this point if we don't add any FAs or get anyone in a trade, we need to draft three of them.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With more time than usual indoors, I've been catching up on loads of college ball I missed this past season. One guy I have done a big turn on is WR Jalen Reagor. His QB at TCU and the system they ran really did him a disservice. He is exceptional at getting open on the outside with his footwork and quickness while also being tremendous after the catch on screens and being better than Ruggs with respect to contested catches. If TCU's QB were not hot garbage, Reagor would have been a 1200 yard guy with double digit scores ... his QB consistently missed him even when Reagor consistently burned his man. When he did throw Reagor's way it was often under thrown to where Reagor had to slow down and make adjustments when a good throw would have meant an easy score. Some people have also dinged him for not running a blazing time at the Combine; that doesn't bother me at all. He put on 10 lbs of muscle after the season and his body had not adjusted to it as far as straight line speed. Make no mistake this kid can fly and he would make a perfect fit on the outside for the Eagles.