• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys are botching the Romo situation.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams would love to live that saga...
Why would the Rams want a 37 year old QB, who would be lucky to play 8 games a season? Besides the Rams O-line has sucked for many years.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo?
Cowboy anything.
Always a story for the haters
Nobody hates Romo. He has been a solid (when he plays) QB for years. Time for him to move on and enjoy life.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A point I brought up many times last year. And a decent running back as well in McFadden.

Biggest difference between the seasons was Dak.....

Agree and this will be a huge yr for him...really needs to avoid the soph jinx for DAL to stay on this current path.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree and this will be a huge yr for him...really needs to avoid the soph jinx for DAL to stay on this current path.

if he is as good as or better, I think we can start looking at him as approaching elite territory, and that would be HUGE for this team.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he is as good as or better, I think we can start looking at him as approaching elite territory, and that would be HUGE for this team.

Boy...I hate that elite word when it comes to NFL QBs.

Defining it seems to be subjective at best, by my definition he needs probably 2 or 3 more yrs at the '16 level and you're not allowed many <200 yd passing games...maybe 1 a season.

I think if he has another year like LY I think you can definitely start looking at him as a top 10 QB...the big key will be keeping the TD to INT count and ratio in the range it was LY....the way that team is built, he probably makes the playoffs every year if he can do that.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy...I hate that elite word when it comes to NFL QBs.

Defining it seems to be subjective at best, by my definition he needs probably 2 or 3 more yrs at the '16 level and you're not allowed many <200 yd passing games...maybe 1 a season.

I think if he has another year like LY I think you can definitely start looking at him as a top 10 QB...the big key will be keeping the TD to INT count and ratio in the range it was LY....the way that team is built, he probably makes the playoffs every year if he can do that.
I'll take a WINNING QB. I don't think Aikman ever put up really elite numbers, he rarely had to. HOF and 3 Rings works fine

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take a WINNING QB. I don't think Aikman ever put up really elite numbers, he rarely had to. HOF and 3 Rings works fine

This formula (very good talent surrounding a young solid QB) has proven to win football games and a few rings as well...Much like SEA with RW recently, the challenge comes when Dak comes off his rookie deal and he's making $20mil per.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This formula (very good talent surrounding a young solid QB) has proven to win football games and a few rings as well...Much like SEA with RW recently, the challenge comes when Dak comes off his rookie deal and he's making $20mil per.

Kill the cap....