• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys are botching the Romo situation.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....very few players can play this game at a high level without other players around being good.
Might be cause this isn't tennis or golf
Or Track and Field.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When teams learn to focus on the RB instead of the qb and make the qb beat them, bad things happen. Look no further than VY and RG3 after the big years their RBs had.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When teams learn to focus on the RB instead of the qb and make the qb beat them, bad things happen. Look no further than VY and RG3 after the big years their RBs had.
we'll see
Based on the decisions made with the football and the off the charts work ethic...I bet you're as wrong as the day is long, but I suppose you can wish. haters will hate

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we'll see
Based on the decisions made with the football and the off the charts work ethic...I bet you're as wrong as the day is long, but I suppose you can wish. haters will hate

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we'll see

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we'll see

LOL....Hopefully my point was made
never thought my computers skills were that speedy

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you watched Dak Prescott and felt there was anything in common with him and RGIII and VY other than their skin color I would LOVE to hear it...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take that O-line away and see what happens to Elliott and Dak.
Stupid statement. Go watch tape of 2015. I have to say even though I know the anti-Cowboy sentiment is always out there I'm shocked at how often that card has been played in the past 6 months. It's as if none of you actually watched Dak and/or Zeke. It's amazing that people will absolutely find any way possible to knock this team and those two guys. It's clear many are watching with their hatred and not their eyes. It is funny watching them have to say how good the Cowboys OL is even if it's only being done to knock others. And usually Elliott being great is used as a way to knock Dak. You threw Zeke in too, so congrats. Elliott was the best RB in the NFL last year including Johnson. His blocking is absolutely off the charts and he could only catch the balls thrown to him so that's why he didn't have the catches some others did. and Dak??? How many rookie records did he break? He was amazing and he got rid of the ball quickly often which helped the OL look better. Doug Free would have gotten other QBs murdered last year with the way he whiffed on some guys.

One thing these boards have taught me well is that agenda trumps all....

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dak still has weapons on the outside that can make big plays which would force the D to respect the pass game and open things up for Zeke.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak still has weapons on the outside that can make big plays which would force the D to respect the pass game and open things up for Zeke.
Not last year he didn't, but hopefully Dez will be healthy this year.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid statement. Go watch tape of 2015. I have to say even though I know the anti-Cowboy sentiment is always out there I'm shocked at how often that card has been played in the past 6 months. It's as if none of you actually watched Dak and/or Zeke. It's amazing that people will absolutely find any way possible to knock this team and those two guys. It's clear many are watching with their hatred and not their eyes. It is funny watching them have to say how good the Cowboys OL is even if it's only being done to knock others. And usually Elliott being great is used as a way to knock Dak. You threw Zeke in too, so congrats. Elliott was the best RB in the NFL last year including Johnson. His blocking is absolutely off the charts and he could only catch the balls thrown to him so that's why he didn't have the catches some others did. and Dak??? How many rookie records did he break? He was amazing and he got rid of the ball quickly often which helped the OL look better. Doug Free would have gotten other QBs murdered last year with the way he whiffed on some guys.

He wasn't better than Bell down the stretch. So what he had a massive game at home against the lions. Bell had a bigger one against the bills on the road.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Besides Dez, who is the other one? You're calling Beasley or Williams a weapon?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, we're poking holes in the Cowboys roster and we're focusing on the offense? Do we watch football here folks? The other side of the ball is where the problems exist.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just going to be put it this way. Since 2010, this division has not had back to back playoff participants. Further, this division has not had back-to-back division winners since the eagles McNabb prime era. Look also at Dallas' schedule
NFC West
Seattle, @Arizona(if at home I would give edge to Dallas)
AFC West
KC, @Oakland, @Denver(tough places to play at)
GB, @Atlanta

That's not gonna be easy. Last year, not counting division, they did beat Cincinatti, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, and Detroit but those were also the only big teams they had on the schedule and it was spread out. And the games against Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Minnesota, TB could have went either

I have already given my reason for why Dallas will not repeat the division in another thread.