• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys are botching the Romo situation.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid statement. Go watch tape of 2015. I have to say even though I know the anti-Cowboy sentiment is always out there I'm shocked at how often that card has been played in the past 6 months. It's as if none of you actually watched Dak and/or Zeke. It's amazing that people will absolutely find any way possible to knock this team and those two guys. It's clear many are watching with their hatred and not their eyes. It is funny watching them have to say how good the Cowboys OL is even if it's only being done to knock others. And usually Elliott being great is used as a way to knock Dak. You threw Zeke in too, so congrats. Elliott was the best RB in the NFL last year including Johnson. His blocking is absolutely off the charts and he could only catch the balls thrown to him so that's why he didn't have the catches some others did. and Dak??? How many rookie records did he break? He was amazing and he got rid of the ball quickly often which helped the OL look better. Doug Free would have gotten other QBs murdered last year with the way he whiffed on some guys.

One thing these boards have taught me well is that agenda trumps all....
Okay so now you have given your opinion and I can respect that. The Boys had a great O-line last year and that contributed to Elliott's and Dak's success. I will leave it at that.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so now you have given your opinion and I can respect that. The Boys had a great O-line last year and that contributed to Elliott's and Dak's success. I will leave it at that.
Uhhh, dont all Great OLines contribute to the QB and skill positions being better???

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhhh, dont all Great OLines contribute to the QB and skill positions being better???
Yep!!! That was my point!!! Elliott and Dak benefitted from Dallas' great O-line.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn't better than Bell down the stretch. So what he had a massive game at home against the lions. Bell had a bigger one against the bills on the road.
Bell is a freaking animal.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn't better than Bell down the stretch. So what he had a massive game at home against the lions. Bell had a bigger one against the bills on the road.
Bell is a better RB. Best in the league. But my comment wasn't about down the stretch or one game. It was about all of last year.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And unlike the other statement, that statement I 100% agree with.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I always find amusing is how EVERY TIME Dallas has a good QB or RB, it's ALWAYS ONLY BECAUSE of the OL......I heard, on this very board, last season, that the CURRENT Dallas OL is the GREATEST of all time......or is in the discussion. Seriously.......that's how delusional some of you haters are. You guys are almost worst that Trump.....no idea what world you live in.

Is the OL good? Absolutely. Are Dak (who had Mississippi STATE ranked #1 in college) and Zeke (who ran all over Bama in a NC game) good regardless of that line? ABSOLUTELY.

Just give credit where it is due. Those kids balled out, period. Dallas isn't the only team with an OL who's players magically performed behind......PLENTY of players flame out with great teammates.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had the same OLine when we went 4-12 the year before

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had the same OLine when we went 4-12 the year before

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

You can't bring this up, it doesn't fit with the narrative, does not compute......that season NEVER HAPPENED in the eyes of haters. After all, ANY QB and RB can have success behind the GOAT OL, get that through your head!!!!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I always find amusing is how EVERY TIME Dallas has a good QB or RB, it's ALWAYS ONLY BECAUSE of the OL......I heard, on this very board, last season, that the CURRENT Dallas OL is the GREATEST of all time......or is in the discussion. Seriously.......that's how delusional some of you haters are. You guys are almost worst that Trump.....no idea what world you live in.

Is the OL good? Absolutely. Are Dak (who had Mississippi STATE ranked #1 in college) and Zeke (who ran all over Bama in a NC game) good regardless of that line? ABSOLUTELY.

Just give credit where it is due. Those kids balled out, period. Dallas isn't the only team with an OL who's players magically performed behind......PLENTY of players flame out with great teammates.
Emmitt is one player who never gets the credit he deserves. It was that great OL lol. Except, the year he held out, the Cowboys great OL, plus Aikman, Irvin, Novacek, Moose and a great D....went 0-2. He comes back, they breeze through the Super Bowl. Coincidence? I think not

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Emmitt is one player who never gets the credit he deserves. It was that great OL lol. Except, the year he held out, the Cowboys great OL, plus Aikman, Irvin, Novacek, Moose and a great D....went 0-2. He comes back, they breeze through the Super Bowl. Coincidence? I think not

Dallas never produced another 100 yard rusher behind that OL that wasn't named Emmitt.......and he still put up yards in Arizona, led them in rushing as an old man. NOBODY breaks the rushing record and puts it out of reach in this league without HOF talent in themselves. I believe Emmitt would have been great no matter where he was drafted, because he wanted it that badly. People also conveniently forget how bad that OL was before Emmitt........nobody knew who any of those castoffs and backups were until he started getting 1000 yard seasons.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas never produced another 100 yard rusher behind that OL that wasn't named Emmitt.......and he still put up yards in Arizona, led them in rushing as an old man. NOBODY breaks the rushing record and puts it out of reach in this league without HOF talent in themselves. I believe Emmitt would have been great no matter where he was drafted, because he wanted it that badly. People also conveniently forget how bad that OL was before Emmitt........nobody knew who any of those castoffs and backups were until he started getting 1000 yard seasons.
1-15 bad...