• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Andy Reid not the right coach for KC apparently.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know it wasn't a motivational problem? You don't. I get it man you love Reid and will defend him to the death but he needs to take some blame too
So you don't know there wasn't a motivation problem, and are confidently saying they weren't motivated enough.

See why I don't really take stock in that?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you don't know there wasn't a motivation problem, and are confidently saying they weren't motivated enough.

See why I don't really take stock in that?

have they won a play-off game with him as HC? They win during the regular season and fall apart in the play-offs...

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have they won a play-off game with him as HC? They win during the regular season and fall apart in the play-offs...
One? And which teams were they better than outside of this Titans team? All of them except their lone win was within one score. I don't buy he just magically drops 40 IQ points once the calendar turns to January.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has never had great pocket presence, maybe I should relabel happy feet as panic to better illustrate what happened in the 2nd half.

That could work... A switch certainly got turned off in the 2nd half for the Chiefs.... Seems like it happens to the Chiefs a lot in the play-offs

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That could work... A switch certainly got turned off in the 2nd half for the Chiefs.... Seems like it happens to the Chiefs a lot in the play-offs
Happens to Alex Smith period. He has repeatedly shown he can't survive conditions that aren't favorable. When the chips are down, he'll fold.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there was plenty of blame to go around beyond AR and Smith in that game. While it can be frustrating to watch Smith check it down, not sure if that example is a great one. Just saying, it's easy to look at one play in slo mo and come to a conclusion but I think there is more that goes into it. Not letting Alex off the hook but there were a few drops in the game (including one by Harris). The line didn't run block very well and Hunt became invisible and Hill didn't really get open later in the game. Without Kelce, that puts everything on the defenses shoulders and they just weren't very good. Avoid Peters and slow down Justin Houston and there wasn't much left to worry about. Tennesee made some good adjustments at halftime, got some lucky bounces, had the help of some bad officiating and ran the ball down the throat of the Chiefs. Playing the blame game doesn't cut it really in this case although it's what people do so it is what it is.