• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Andy Reid a top 10 HC of all time?

Is Andy Reid a top 10 HC of all time?

• Yes, he is right now regardless of what happens today

Votes: 29 78.4%
  • No, he's not quite there yet

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Yes, but only if he wins the SB today

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • KC BBQ and Philly Cheesesteak with side of Potato Salad

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might need to expand to top 15.

Add whoever to 10. The argument becomes more about the great coach you just kicked out.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna get to the bottom of this.

Funniest thing I ever posted. I'm disappointed in all of you who laughed at a walrus joke and not the actual funny one.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andy Reid is the best coach all time.

Belichick had to cheat to beat him.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 3 at a minimum.

I think Andy Reid was the MVP of that SB. The halftime adjustments were amazing. He was toying with the Eagles DC in the 4 quarter.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 3 at a minimum.

I think Andy Reid was the MVP of that SB. The halftime adjustments were amazing. He was toying with the Eagles DC in the 4 quarter.
I called it at Halftime when everyone was Doom & Gloom.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great guy. He is a top 5 play caller, that's for Damn sure

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 3 at a minimum.

I said Andy is the difference.
Andy was good in Philly, top of his game in Kansas City.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said Andy is the difference.
Andy was good in Philly, top of his game in Kansas City.
I wish the Eagles got the Andy I saw on display Sunday night. Here are three deficiencies he had with the Eagles that were 180 degrees different from the Super Bowl.
1. Time management. Andy had all 3 time outs when he needed them at the end of the first half and the way he managed the time on the final drive to ensure that Hurts didn’t see it again was very impressive.
2. Commitment to the run - Chiefs hadn’t had much of a rush offense all season. He finds Pacheco in the 7th round and commits to him. They out rushed the Eagles on Sunday night. Even down at halftime by 10, the Chiefs came out in the 2nd half still committed to running the ball to provide change ups to control the Eagles pass rush (among other things in his scheme).
3. Halftime adjustments - Andy’s scripted 15 were always on point. We used to say that Andy was the best coach in the NFL from Monday to Saturday in terms of his planning and the culture he created with his players but come game day we would regularly see him out coached. This was especially evident after halftime.

All 3 of these things were huge for the Chiefs on Sunday night. Reid is a hell of a coach. His success has come at great personal sacrifice. I wish it didn’t come at the Eagles expense but he’s a good man and I’m glad to see him do well.

How bout those….Chiefs. Is pretty fucking gay though and it’s stolen from Jimmy Johnson’s schtick.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Andy is the best offensive mind the game has ever seen. Granted, he got the WCO from Walsh but Andy has taken it to a new level and seemingly, the game will never pass him by because he can adapt and innovate as good as anyone ever has. We can talk about having Mahomes and that being the difference maker in regards to getting over the top of the mountain all we want but Andy made Alex Smith and Donovan McNabb pro bowlers.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Andy is the best offensive mind the game has ever seen.
Ok...begs the question. When did you start watching and understanding football? Some pretty good offensive minds have passed through over the years.

One of the many super star offensive coaches was a defensive guy by trade.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok...begs the question. When did you start watching and understanding football? Some pretty good offensive minds have passed through over the years.

One of the many super star offensive coaches was a defensive guy by trade.
I know. Landry right. It will always be a debate but I just think Reid surpassed Landry, Walsh, and Holmgren as an offensive mind. But he does coach in a more offensive era as well.