• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFC West Coaches

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos bring in two coaches who have previously worked with Sean Payton ...

- Jim Leonhard
Leonhard previously served as a defensive coordinator at Wisconsin, his alma mater, from 2017-2021 before being promoted to interim head coach in 2022. Leonhard then left the Badgers and spent one season as a senior football analyst with Illinois in 2023.

The Green Bay Packers offered Leonhard their defensive coordinator job in 2021 but he turned them down. Leonhard also interviewed for the Philadelphia Eagles’ defensive coordinator opening in 2023. Leonhard will likely land a DC job at some point down the road. For now, the Broncos will have him coaching their defensive backs.

Leonhard will be the DBs coach and pass game coordinator on D ..

- Pete Carmichael
Carmichael, 52, worked with Denver head coach Sean Payton with the New Orleans Saints from 2006-2021. He served as the team’s offensive coordinator from 2009 through last season before being fired.

The Leonhard seems especially good .. He's a legitimate NFL DC candidate, and if Vance stumbles and the bright spots from last season prove to be few and far between, Leonhard would be able to step right in ..

Carmichael will serve as senior offensive assistant

And the Saints continue loading up on former Bronco coaches with Dennison and a Kubiak.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Saints continue loading up on former Bronco coaches with Dennison and a Kubiak.
Et toi, mon ami? Passing on such an easy "And the saints continue to come marching in" is disappointing.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Et toi, mon ami? Passing on such an easy "And the saints continue to come marching in" is disappointing.
I've already done that bit in a recent post - therefore I would run the risk of boring more alert readers than you.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've already done that bit in a recent post - therefore I would run the risk of boring more alert readers than you.
C'est la vie.